So I did an increasingly stupid thing. Giving my husband my Passport when I got the new KeyOne and I should have chosen to do a factory reset but instead my brilliant idea was a security wipe.
    Not a good idea at all! Now the phone won't turn on. When I hold down the power on/off key it kept doing a security wipe again and then finally now I get the message www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

So what do I do now? And I downloaded BlackBerry Blend and when I plugged in the phone it wouldn't recognize that I had it plugged in.
    Thanks for any advice
    06-11-17 01:05 PM
    its literally the same thing. the battery probably died on device. blend wont help you with that you need device manager or link or what it was called to set the device up. plug it in to charge for about an hour or what not and the device should power on to continue doing the wipe
    06-11-17 02:47 PM
    I do the same thing to my BlackBerry Q10 and never recover. Tried several times to fix it but it looks dead and give up.Maybe is a chance to get into work again?
    06-11-17 02:54 PM
    So I did an increasingly stupid thing. Giving my husband my Passport when I got the new KeyOne and I should have chosen to do a factory reset but instead my brilliant idea was a security wipe.
    Not a good idea at all! Now the phone won't turn on. When I hold down the power on/off key it kept doing a security wipe again and then finally now I get the message www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

So what do I do now? And I downloaded BlackBerry Blend and when I plugged in the phone it wouldn't recognize that I had it plugged in.
    Thanks for any advice
    Passport autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!4B4RATaB!VNMD0CNU6...yyCKbK6eS6TW9Q

Download to PC, unzip, plug in device, run autoloader.
    06-11-17 03:03 PM
    I do the same thing to my BlackBerry Q10 and never recover. Tried several times to fix it but it looks dead and give up.Maybe is a chance to get into work again?
    Q10 autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!RZQh0aiY!8bI51iFyC...80UfPnC1XbYQIo
    06-11-17 03:04 PM
    thanks Conite. I will certainly give that a try now.
    06-11-17 03:12 PM
    Thank you man.Another thing it's not about this subject. I have problem vith google services,can't instal on my BlackBerry Passport. I have playstore,downloading aps but no chance to install google play services. Any idea where to search or how to fix this problem? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    06-11-17 03:23 PM
    Thank you man.Another thing it's not about this subject. I have problem vith google services,can't instal on my BlackBerry Passport. I have playstore,downloading aps but no chance to install google play services. Any idea where to search or how to fix this problem? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt's file share:

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

If an app requires Google Play Services:
    Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.

If after all that, your app still won't work, then it's simply not compatible with BB10.
    06-11-17 04:55 PM
    Conite,thank you very much. Will try now will see an i able to do it
    06-11-17 05:02 PM
    I have tried multiple things. apparently the security wipe is hung up. I can't turn the phone off. it just keeps giving me the error www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 and upon a search for that error I need to hook up to BlackBerry Link or BlackBerry Blend. I can't get link to work for me but I think Blend will work if I can just get it to recognize the phone. AT&T (old me to let the battery run down completely then try to hook up to Blend and reload the software. so that's where I am at now. waiting for the phone's battery to run down completely.
    06-13-17 01:27 PM
    I have tried multiple things. apparently the security wipe is hung up. I can't turn the phone off. it just keeps giving me the error www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 and upon a search for that error I need to hook up to BlackBerry Link or BlackBerry Blend. I can't get link to work for me but I think Blend will work if I can just get it to recognize the phone. AT&T (old me to let the battery run down completely then try to hook up to Blend and reload the software. so that's where I am at now. waiting for the phone's battery to run down completely.
    Use the autoloader I posted above. You'll be up and running in a few minutes.
    06-13-17 01:37 PM
    conite
    I could not get the link to open. but I am going to try again tonight. maybe it will work this time. I am very frustrated with it all. And no one at AT&T has a clue. Apparently all they sell now is the PRIV and really they know noticed about it either.
    06-13-17 01:51 PM
    conite
    I could not get the link to open. but I am going to try again tonight. maybe it will work this time. I am very frustrated with it all. And no one at AT&T has a clue. Apparently all they sell now is the PRIV and really they know noticed about it either.
    Download the link to your PC. You have to run it from there anyway.
    06-13-17 03:04 PM
    finally found got my Passport to work! thanks all!!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-17 05:20 AM