I have a 9700 bold and have recently changed networks. The new one requires a pin code to access my voicemail. I have the code, but when i enter it on instruction via the keypad, I cant work out how to then send the code to register on my network's voicemail. I have tried pressing several buttons but it either cuts me off or I get the voicemail voice repeating to enter the code. It's a series of numbers followed by the hash key. Can anyone help please ?
    12-04-18 10:22 AM
    There's a key combo to type numbers either alt, or maybe FN, THEN press the number. Could that be it?
    12-04-18 10:46 AM
    Thanks for the response, but that's not the problem. I see the pin code displayed as it should be, on my screen, but it's how to then send it to my voicemail to let me in.
    12-04-18 02:36 PM
    Still can't access my voicemail on this device. Have contacted my network provider and whilst helpful have provided no solution. It's not really their problem anyway.
    01-09-19 07:49 PM
    Still can't access my voicemail on this device. Have contacted my network provider and whilst helpful have provided no solution. It's not really their problem anyway.
    This sounds like the DTMF tones are not being sent to the voicemail system. It's a REALLY old problem. You could try adding a pause or wait to your voicemail speed dial number, then add the pin code. It will dial, pause/wait, then send the PIN#. Only thing I can think of.
    01-09-19 08:28 PM
    Sorry to be a bit thick here. Do you mean dial the voicemail number then wait before adding the pin code ?, or do you mean some keyboard instruction. I have tried dialling the number, waiting till the voicemail voice tells me to enter the pin code, then doing so. I see the code in small numbers on the screen but they arent registering with the voicemail. It's like i need to press something to send the code after entering it. The code is a set of numbers followed by a hash key.
    01-11-19 02:20 PM
    Sorry to be a bit thick here. Do you mean dial the voicemail number then wait before adding the pin code ?, or do you mean some keyboard instruction. I have tried dialling the number, waiting till the voicemail voice tells me to enter the pin code, then doing so. I see the code in small numbers on the screen but they arent registering with the voicemail. It's like i need to press something to send the code after entering it. The code is a set of numbers followed by a hash key.
    The voicemail number is programmed on your phone in the speed dial. Change that number to add a pause/wait and enter the pin code as part of that number.

Example: The voicemail number is 123-456-7890, change it to 123-456-7890,1111# (obviously adjust for your numbers and the code)

That way, it dials in, waits for the message and then sends the code automatically.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-11-19 02:25 PM
    The voicemail number is programmed on your phone in the speed dial. Change that number to add a pause/wait and enter the pin code as part of that number.

Example: The voicemail number is 123-456-7890, change it to 123-456-7890,1111# (obviously adjust for your numbers and the code)

That way, it dials in, waits for the message and then sends the code automatically.
    I believe this will work for you. Please confirm so I can then mark it as best answer for the next guy.
    01-16-19 08:50 AM