I am getting a BlackBerry Motion and if I use the sim card from my Passport in it, will I be able to access the data in BB apps on the Passport, even though it is no longer in service?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-18 10:00 AM
    What Data?

Contact saved to the SIM, yes. Most anything else... no. Not that you'd find it easy to save much to the SIM anyway.

What Apps and what data are you wanting to access? BlackBerry Content Transfer App might be your best option.
    01-09-18 10:06 AM
    I switched from Passport to KEYone with BlackBerry Content app and my google account. With Whatsapp app it allos a backup of media within the android version sometines this does not always work from Passport. I would save whatsapp media to your sd card and then place card in Keyone.

Good luck
    01-09-18 10:18 AM
    I'm talking about built-in in apps like "Chef's Recipe Box " - would I still be able to access content even after BlackBerry quits supporting BB10, using the phone as a storage device for recipes and such.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-18 10:33 AM
    I'm talking about built-in in apps like "Chef's Recipe Box " - would I still be able to access content even after BlackBerry quits supporting BB10, using the phone as a storage device for recipes and such.

Posted via CB10
    Don't know the app, I'd look in the settings see if it has a export/backup function to save the data in a "standard" format like .cvs.

I'd also look to see who the developer was and see if they had an Android version (might have been an Android app to begin with).
    01-09-18 11:10 AM