Folks,

I became a BB fan and customer last year; just because of Crackberry User and their sense of community.

While getting my first smartphone, I had researched every phone available in the market;
    analysed them based on their productivity, user flexibility; app ecosystem. Since over a year, I have acquired the Z10,Q10 and Z30.

Comparing Bbworld with the rest, I must admit and share that it's one of the best presented and organized app store across the app ecosystems. I have started using the Amazon app store as well on Z30.

The problem with BBworld is apps agreed; but BB users want apps that really matter to their productivity.
    Forums on this site exemplify this concern, if so what does it take to get BBworld distinguished as niche; getting Amazon or getting more native offerings.

Blackberry is relevant because it still has an identity in their offerings;

(a) Their devices (b) Their security (c) Their productivity (Stable OS) (d) Social and Business Connectivity (BBM)

It's time now that they do the same to the BBworld with their productive useful offerings to stand out; while they continue with their Amazonian strategy of adaptability.

(E) BBworld and (F) a exclusive BB - Email should be their new offering.

Fellow users what do you think, abondoning the native world or willfully adapting.

Keep rocking.
    06-19-14 10:47 AM
    They are not abandoning native app development ,they are just covering the app gap however in doing so they have lowered the support for native app development.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 10:50 AM
    Keeping fingers crossed.
    dikku11 likes this.
    06-19-14 10:53 AM