Went to Blackberry App World with the intention of downloading a few apps to make my limited 9360 a little less limited. Downloaded Opera, a Flashlight app, and then I made the mistake of downloading a Tag Editor. Now my 9360 is in effect, frozen... "loading". Most controls are unresponsive with the exception of the toolbelt (trackpad has push button only; no lateral movement), and a few other keys. I cannot access options because I have no lateral movement on my trackpad. I believe I need to do an 'external' master reset... but how? I'd appreciate any instruction.
    04-21-17 12:14 PM
    You can run the latest OS installer for your device to essentially master reset it. You will loose everything in this process.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post11327185
    pkcable likes this.
    04-21-17 12:40 PM
    Alright, I've just connected to a PC (I'm at a library), and I'm receiving the prompt... "Please insert disc into Removable Disc". I not exactly sure what this means, except that in effect, I cannot open nor transfer files. I've never used an OS installer, so honestly I'm not sure what it entails, but I'd imagine that access to the device is necessary. I did download Bundle 2931 to the PC, but again I can't transfer the file. Any other ideas, isn't there a button somewhere on this thing that I can push and hold? If any of this sounds ignorant, please excuse me as I obviously am a novice. I just can't believe there is no way to wipe this thing that isn't software reliant. What if the software completely malfunctions?
    04-21-17 03:00 PM
    You should be able to connect your device to your pc and run the installer executable for the bundle. Ignore any popups initially as they are more than likely trying to access mass storage on your device or sd card.
    04-21-17 03:02 PM