The website for Blackberry CS says you need a "pin" to send them a message. Where do I get a pin??? I purchased from an ebay vendor on October 25th, and on November 3rd (38 days later) it just turned off and will not turn back on. Will not charge. It was, of course, a 30 day warranty. I have warranty insurance, but it doesn't take effect until the manufacturer's warranty expires. This is not fair at all!

Can anyone help me get resolution to this problem? I really need my tablet!!

Sharron
    12-05-17 11:21 AM
    What device do you have?
    12-05-17 11:38 AM
    Need your Tablet.... do you mean a PlayBook?

I doubt BlackBerry views any PlayBooks under warranty at this point... fine print you have to buy via an official sales channel, which some random eBay seller isn't.

What Devices you need support for and where you are in the world will determine who you need to call. PINS and messaging aren't how I'd contact support at this point.
    12-05-17 11:59 AM
    Is this thread from 2011?
    Rico4you and anon(2313227) like this.
    12-05-17 12:19 PM
    The website for Blackberry CS says you need a "pin" to send them a message. Where do I get a pin??? I purchased from an ebay vendor on October 25th, and on November 3rd (38 days later) it just turned off and will not turn back on. Will not charge. It was, of course, a 30 day warranty. I have warranty insurance, but it doesn't take effect until the manufacturer's warranty expires. This is not fair at all!

Can anyone help me get resolution to this problem? I really need my tablet!!

Sharron
    If you have a Playbook, the manufacturer's warranty expired a very long time ago.....
    12-05-17 12:35 PM