Hello everyone. My first ever question on crackberry! I am a new and proud owner of a blackberry classic. And being the lucky guy I am (kidding) my farther gave me his passport. My question is, can I use both devices with one BlackBerry id? I use them depending on what I am doing. The passport is great but can be a little big etc so I switch to the classic now and then. But I add things to my calander and to do lists that I wish to have access to on both devices.

Can this be done?

Thank you all for the help!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 01:12 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Yes, you can use the same BBID on two BBs. But...BBM can stay active on only one device at a time.

Regarding calendars, etc--you would have to make your entries somewhere that can be synced to multiple devices, i.e. not on one of the two phones' internal storage.
    10-16-15 01:55 PM
    Yes. I use a Windows program called Calendar Scope which automatically syncs with both my Z10s using a Google plugin. But, as Raino points out since both phones are on the same ID, if I switch -- and need BBM (I do not, but a few apps want it) then I have to let it flip-flop. However, I think the messages either stay with the original device or get zapped. Not sure.
    10-17-15 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD