Hi all this is the first time i am using a blackberry phone(Blackberry passport silver) i have used android and ios. So can you tell me what are the 10 best apps for my new passport.(Like browser, and other applications) as google chrome is not working smoothly.

Thanks in advance
    12-05-16 05:44 PM
    Welcome! The Passport is a great phone, beautiful screen, good keyboard and amazing sound (speakers). It's also perhaps the fastest of the BB10 phones. As for the 10 best apps, it's entirely dependent on what you plan on doing on your phone. Everyone's needs are different. Can you give us an idea of what might be of interest to you?

Personally, I install banking apps (amazingly my banks all have native BB10 apps and seem to be releasing updates even at this late date), SoundHound, CB Forums, Cineplex, IMDB, BlackBerry Travel, and several more. Happy to give more suggestions based on your answer to the question above.
    12-12-16 07:53 PM
    Hi Andy ... does soundhound work well for you? I have been having a few issues with it recognizing songs (some of them very popular songs that it should easily identify). I'm not sure why mine is so inconsistent. When it works though, this is a good app. I also like Cache Tube, Blaq, WhatsApp (i know that's a bad word), Instavenue (when it worked), Parrot and UGO wallet.
    12-12-16 10:39 PM
    Star Player, Music Finder Pro, Zeus browser, Browsie browser, Stereotube, still a fool for Slacker.
    12-13-16 01:11 AM
    SoundHound is also hit or miss for me. I find it's slower and less accurate than on my Priv and iPhone. I don't know the others you have mentioned.
    12-13-16 08:29 AM
    Welcome! The Passport is a great phone, beautiful screen, good keyboard and amazing sound (speakers). It's also perhaps the fastest of the BB10 phones. As for the 10 best apps, it's entirely dependent on what you plan on doing on your phone. Everyone's needs are different. Can you give us an idea of what might be of interest to you?

Personally, I install banking apps (amazingly my banks all have native BB10 apps and seem to be releasing updates even at this late date), SoundHound, CB Forums, Cineplex, IMDB, BlackBerry Travel, and several more. Happy to give more suggestions based on your answer to the question above.
    Who do you bank with lol I may switch just for the native BlackBerry 10 apps lol

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 06:27 PM
    Who do you bank with lol I may switch just for the native BlackBerry 10 apps lol

Posted via CB10
    Well I'm in Canada...if that helps then I'll send you a PM with the names. It astonishes me, to be quite frank, that they actually are updating the apps; in one instance I actually called their customer service dept. to thank them for continuing to support BB users.
    12-13-16 06:43 PM
    Ghost commander
    Printhand
    Home screen plus
    Accuweather
    Convertly
    Currency
    Screen audio recorder
    Email saver
    Ultimate backup
    Paper pusher scanner
    add to calendar
    Browsie browser
    Hub broswer
    Zeus browser
    Neutron music player
    Star player
    Dictionary pro
    Synonyms
    Wikipedia for BlackBerry
    Feed minder
    Al Jazeera
    NY Times
    The Independent
    Team Stream
    Netflix
    Nobex
    Penzus MMT
    Supertube
    Stereo tube
    CineTV10
    Movie library
    Soundhound
    Bemaps pro
    Brain coach pro
    Post to go
    Flipp
    ReaditNow

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 08:15 PM
    Spotify

Posted via Passport SE
    12-13-16 09:45 PM
    Well I'm in Canada...if that helps then I'll send you a PM with the names. It astonishes me, to be quite frank, that they actually are updating the apps; in one instance I actually called their customer service dept. to thank them for continuing to support BB users.
    Yeah def PM me because I wonder if they do international banking. I'm in Michigan so technically we are neighbors lol

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 06:40 AM