Hey Blaze I have the 10-0020 error showing up on my Z10, and googling that tells me it's a bad battery. Is this accurate or could it be a bad battery along with a software issue ? With my phone, the farthest it has gotten is 75% loaded on the startup load circle and then it reverts back to the error message along with the battery charging symbol and red light. Connecting it via USB cable to my laptop is where I see this process - and I'm wondering - if it is just a bad battery, wouldn't having it plugged into my laptop override the bad battery issue and allow it to work normally, seeing that it is getting power thru the USB cable ? I have tried turning it on with battery removed but phone plugged into laptop via USB cable has same result - doesn't work. I read on another forum that all you have to do is plug into laptop, open Blackberry Link on laptop and reload OS to phone via USB, but my phone won't even show on laptop. Thanks, sorry for the somewhat wordy explanation
    01-13-18 04:39 PM
    i had the same thing ,it's the battery
    didn't use the phone for 2 months ,when i plugged the charger it was going in circles ,replaced the battery and it's back to normal
    01-13-18 11:27 PM
    Hi bvhanna, I had a similar problem with my BlackBerry leap, but now it's fixed and working like a charm. If you visit support.blackberry.com (blackberry knowledge base) and type in your problem, it should tell you the steps on how to fix them. But I'll tell you how to fix the problem since I'm here. . This is a cause due to a bad battery and since the blackberry z10 has a removable cover, you are going to have to get a brand new battery. Blackberry link will not work. I hope this helps and good luck!
    01-13-18 11:30 PM
    Have tried a battery from a local cell phone store with the same result - doesn't work - unless that battery was defective too

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 04:20 PM
    Hard to know when you buy a new battery from Ebay or Amazon if you're getting a good one or if it's junk too, now that those batteries have probably been sitting on the shelf for a few years now.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-18 04:22 PM
    in my case i had one battery inside the phone and it was going in circle then i put in a spare one and it turned on ,i manage to recharge the one that was in the phone but it doesn't turn the phone on
    of course both of them are after market batteries
    01-14-18 09:00 PM