My initial rant that would be good for such a section. I think this is needed to help folks with blackberry smart phones release their frustrations.

#1 Reason I hate TOUCH SCREEN smart phones that have successfully dominated the market place: HANGS UP CALL WHEN PULLING PHONE OUT OF POCKET!!!! WHY?!

Is there any good way to grab a phone that is as thin as ice that aint so damn touchy?!!!!

DEATH TO THE TOUCH SCREEN NOW! I really miss being able to use my old Blackberry Bold. This market *shiggles* of bells and whistles has gotta find it's END OF LIFE! I am just so fed up with no smart phone alternatives. The alternatives are such a freaking joke of homogeneity, phone bells and whistles that turns function into sludge that eats your data, battery and memory, and for no freaking good reason.

Welcome to the lowest common denominator market place of "smarts" ***** _____ arses!
    01-15-19 08:20 PM
    01-15-19 08:35 PM
    That is pretty specific to a now dead device. You referring me a cemetery forum on Crackberry lol?!
    01-16-19 12:02 PM
    My initial rant that would be good for such a section. I think this is needed to help folks with blackberry smart phones release their frustrations.

#1 Reason I hate TOUCH SCREEN smart phones that have successfully dominated the market place: HANGS UP CALL WHEN PULLING PHONE OUT OF POCKET!!!! WHY?!

Is there any good way to grab a phone that is as thin as ice that aint so damn touchy?!!!!

DEATH TO THE TOUCH SCREEN NOW! I really miss being able to use my old Blackberry Bold. This market *shiggles* of bells and whistles has gotta find it's END OF LIFE! I am just so fed up with no smart phone alternatives. The alternatives are such a freaking joke of homogeneity, phone bells and whistles that turns function into sludge that eats your data, battery and memory, and for no freaking good reason.

Welcome to the lowest common denominator market place of "smarts" ***** _____ arses!
    If you want the simplicity and security of two cups and a string, get a Punkt phone.

If you want a modern device that isn't just a piece of glass, get a KEY² or KEY² LE.

Both incorporate BlackBerry Secure.

You're complaining to the wrong fan site. Lol.
    01-16-19 12:17 PM
    That is pretty specific to a now dead device. You referring me a cemetery forum on Crackberry lol?!
    Seems pretty relevant to your rant, tbh. You want to go back in time.
    howarmat, john_v and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-16-19 12:18 PM
    Or you can post here where the obtuse is almost mandatory.
    01-16-19 09:09 PM
    Just too much coffee, I think.
    01-17-19 07:41 AM

Some cases... especially the big life proof types... should help with that. Or do like we did in the "old day" and use a belt case and keep your phone out of your pocket.

Back then I never put my Bold in my pants pocket, even without a touchscreen you have all those keys, and the lint magnet that was a track ball would suck the lint right up.
    john_v and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-17-19 07:45 AM
    What?! This whole forum is a rant
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-17-19 08:36 AM
    just lol
    01-17-19 01:14 PM