Hi Bla1ze,

Do you know which bronze KEYone dual SIM variant CBK is using? And do you have one as well?

There are a few sellers online selling the bronze KEYone, but they seem to be selling the Chinese or Middle Eastern variant, not the one for the UK.

The model number I'm hoping to match up with CBK's device is BBB100-5, PRD-63736-008 -- this matches the UK variant.

If CBK (or yourself) are indeed using this device, do you know which retail channels to contact to purchase one?

Thanks!
    04-18-18 04:07 PM
    Do you know which bronze KEYone dual SIM variant CBK is using? And do you have one as well?
    I don't know exactly and no, I don't have one.

There are a few sellers online selling the bronze KEYone, but they seem to be selling the Chinese or Middle Eastern variant, not the one for the UK.

The model number I'm hoping to match up with CBK's device is BBB100-5, PRD-63736-008 -- this matches the UK variant.
    AFAIK, there is no "UK" version officially yet. The device has only been released in China and the UAE, so while the model number might exist, that doesn't mean it's available.

If CBK (or yourself) are indeed using this device, do you know which retail channels to contact to purchase one?
    Much the same. Don't know of any UK retailers or retailers selling that variant as of yet.

I'll double check for you, but I think everything stated is right as of now.
    04-18-18 04:21 PM

I'll double check for you, but I think everything stated is right as of now.
    Thanks, Bla1ze. I'm stalking CBK's Instagram feed and based on the pics that he's posted of his KEYone collection, it looks like the bronze version he has has a NoAM keyboard.

Since it doesn't have the UAE keyboard, nor the Cyrillic Russian keyboard, and I doubt he'd be using the Chinese version that does not support Google services, I can only conclude that he's got a UK bronze KEYone.

And since the UK bronze KEYone hasn't been officially released yet, perhaps he's got a beta unit?
    04-18-18 04:29 PM
    And since the UK bronze KEYone hasn't been officially released yet, perhaps he's got a beta unit?
    Yeah, using his pics wouldn't be the best for 'accuracy' shall we say. His may not even really be a production unit.
    04-18-18 04:42 PM
    Yeah, using his pics wouldn't be the best for 'accuracy' shall we say. His may not even really be a production unit.
    Good point. Well if you happen to wrestle him down and pin him to the ground, can you please rip the bronze KEYone from him, open the phone app, enter *#837837# , record the PRD # that comes up and report back to us? Or if you prefer a non-violent method... just ask CBK to do it for you instead?

Thanks!
    04-18-18 04:47 PM
    How about the Classic Bronze Edition?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-18 01:17 AM
    How about the Classic Bronze Edition?

Posted via CB10
    I see you are at a crossroad
    04-22-18 01:44 AM