Just curious which texting app do you use and why. I have been using textra for a while, a very solid app especially the swipe feature to close the convo. Only annoying thing with it is that when you open it from the hub and then lock the screen it doesnt come back to the text convo you have to re-open the convo each time. Not a biggie.

anyways was just curious which texting app you use and for what reason.

Thank you!
    05-04-17 06:26 PM
    I'm a bad person to ask. No one ever texts me but my Mom and even then, I can never understand wth she's saying so I just call her lol.
    05-04-17 11:19 PM
    I'm a bad person to ask. No one ever texts me but my Mom and even then, I can never understand wth she's saying so I just call her lol.
    Lol sounds like my mom. I have to deal with a lot of texts in a day so still not sure what best options is yet. Textra has been good but that one aspect of it can make it frustrating sometimes.
    05-04-17 11:44 PM
    I text a lot and use the one that came on the phone, all work well on BB10 or priv/Keyone depending which phone I am using.
    05-07-17 01:21 PM
    I've used quite a few with Yaata being what I liked the most. I paid for the pro version so I could assign contact specific LEDs. Another bonus is that it's highly customizable.

I really liked Textra as well but there were a few kinks I couldn't figure out how to get around so I just stuck with Yaata.

It'd be sweet if BlackBerry would develop their own app for sms.
    05-07-17 01:28 PM