Hi Bla1ze,

I sent this question yesterday, and has unded up in unanswerd. So expecting there is probably no solution. but giving it another shot by asking you directly.

I Have a KeyOne, And after troubles in the beginning, its been working well for 2 years now except when not on handsfree the sound was very soft listening to people while phoning. I worked around this problem by putting it on speaker phone. But since a short period the speaker phone when I speak people can't hear me. but they can when it's on normal phone ( so non-speaker)
    So problem is when on none-speaker i cant' hear very well and when on speaker people can't hear me. Visa versa it does work.

Newest update android 8.1.0 and turned on and off. model BBB100-2 do you ahve any other solution before I go over to a new phone. Unfortunatly all phone mechanics in this coutnry have no idea what to do when it comes to blackberry.

Looking forward to your reply,

thnx in advance!
    11-28-19 08:36 AM
    I sent this question yesterday, and has unded up in unanswerd. So expecting there is probably no solution. but giving it another shot by asking you directly.
    Outside of trying a factory reset, not really sure what to suggest. If it has always worked fine before and is now not working as good, it's usually a sign of the software not working correctly or you're looking at a hardware issue. A factory reset might help with the software issue, but if it's hardware that's a bit harder to address, especially if no one around you can take a look / do a repair.
    11-28-19 12:50 PM
    Thank you for your reply. With a FR I lose literally everything, whats my best way of getting everything back on the device. i know there is an app, so I ca transfer from phone to phone. So wont lose anything, but dont have another phone to trainer too at the moment, haha.
    11-28-19 12:54 PM