I am trying to log back into Crackberry on my Passport, but when I try nothing happens. Is this a temporary problem, or is it now unsupported and i will no longer be able to access the forums on my phone?
    Thanks for you help in advance.
    01-15-18 10:07 PM
    Is the bb10 app no longer working ?
    01-15-18 11:43 PM
    Use the Android App for the forums....

Or use another browser.
    01-16-18 08:50 AM
    I am trying to log back into Crackberry on my Passport, but when I try nothing happens. Is this a temporary problem, or is it now unsupported and i will no longer be able to access the forums on my phone?
    Thanks for you help in advance.
    Helps to know HOW you're trying to access it. Browser? CB10? Android app?
    01-16-18 12:16 PM
    Helps to know HOW you're trying to access it. Browser? CB10? Android app?
    I am trying to log onto the BB10 Crackberry app. I go to the log in page and try to log in through facebook, but nothing happens after I hit the log in button.
    01-16-18 04:02 PM
    I am trying to log onto the BB10 Crackberry app. I go to the log in page and try to log in through facebook, but nothing happens after I hit the log in button.
    Facebook login always has issues that come and go. You're better off not using it. Eventually it'll be removed from the app.
    01-16-18 04:18 PM
    Facebook login always has issues that come and go. You're better off not using it. Eventually it'll be removed from the app.
    Would this also be an issue if I loaded your Android Crackberry app instead of the BB10 app? It would be nice to be able to access the forums I participated in on my Passport. I can't do that unless I log in using the Facebook login.
    01-17-18 10:16 PM
    Would this also be an issue if I loaded your Android Crackberry app instead of the BB10 app? It would be nice to be able to access the forums I participated in on my Passport. I can't do that unless I log in using the Facebook login.
    No idea. Haven't had any need to test it out, my accounts all work fine but like I said, it's just FB being FB. And you can still use your account w/o using FB on your passport, just use a different login method.
    01-18-18 08:59 AM
    The CB forums app works, I'm using it now.
    Is the bb10 app no longer working ?

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    01-21-18 12:27 AM
    Agree with others, don't log in with FB.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    01-21-18 12:28 AM
    No idea. Haven't had any need to test it out, my accounts all work fine but like I said, it's just FB being FB. And you can still use your account w/o using FB on your passport, just use a different login method.
    Hi Bla1ze,
    Can you let me know how I access my account on the app on my Passport w/o using FB login?
    Thanks.
    01-21-18 07:43 AM
    Hi Bla1ze,
    Can you let me know how I access my account on the app on my Passport w/o using FB login?
    Thanks.
    Use the other login options. You have a username and password that you would have created at SOME point. If you forgot, tap on the 'forgot password' options.
    01-21-18 12:14 PM
    Use the other login options. You have a username and password that you would have created at SOME point. If you forgot, tap on the 'forgot password' options.
    Thanks for the help Bla1ze!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-18 03:15 PM