Can you please tell me how to reinstall or reinitialize Wallpaper Shuffle on my Key2? For some reason, Wallpaper Shuffle stopped working on the lock screen after I used another app to change my home screen wallpaper. While trying to fix it, I cleared Wallpaper Shuffle's data from its Settings > Apps screen. Now I don't see any images in the Wallpaper Shuffle settings screen, only categories with nothing in them. And I still have the original issue of the lock screen using the regular home screen static wallpaper instead of using Wallpaper Shuffle.
    07-14-19 12:37 PM
    Can you please tell me how to reinstall or reinitialize Wallpaper Shuffle on my Key2? For some reason, Wallpaper Shuffle stopped working on the lock screen after I used another app to change my home screen wallpaper. While trying to fix it, I cleared Wallpaper Shuffle's data from its Settings > Apps screen. Now I don't see any images in the Wallpaper Shuffle settings screen, only categories with nothing in them. And I still have the original issue of the lock screen using the regular home screen static wallpaper instead of using Wallpaper Shuffle.
    Check and make sure all the permissions have been re-enabled for it. Additionally, you can try downloading it from the Google Play Store. - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.wallpaper
    07-14-19 01:07 PM
    Hmmm... That link goes to Google's Wallpapers app, not to Blackberry's Wallpaper Shuffle app. The latter doesn't have request any permissions. Here's a screenshot of its Settings > Apps page:

Reinstall or reinitialize Wallpaper Shuffle on KEY2?-2019-07-14-12.26.54.jpg

Here's also a screenshot of what I see when I go into Settings > Display > Wallpaper Shuffle:

Reinstall or reinitialize Wallpaper Shuffle on KEY2?-2019-07-14-12.24.34.jpg
    07-14-19 01:50 PM
    I had similar problem. My pictures viewer app was A+Gallery, but my photos app (the one that comes with phone), was Disabled. my wallpaper shuffle did NOT work untill I Enabled core photos app, selected photos to be schuffled, and then I could disable photos app (I prefered to have only A+Gallery enabled.
    So I managed to solve it.
    07-15-19 01:57 PM