Hello. Few of us are experiencing strange bug recently.
    On Key2 , on Google Playstore version 17.4.18 and 17.5.18 , UPDATED APPS notification (after an app is updated, a playstore notification should appear saying that given app is updated) is NOT showing anymore after an app is updated.
    I tried all, cleared playstore cash, data, android system, toggled download center notifications Off then ON again, reboted...
    The only thing that Fixes this is if I uninstall updates for Google Playstore app, to return playstore to version 12.5.15.
    Doesn anyone know how to fix this issue, and have 'Updated Apps' notification working again??
    Thanks
    11-19-19 07:25 AM
    Hello. Few of us are experiencing strange bug recently.
    On Key2 , on Google Playstore version 17.4.18 and 17.5.18 , UPDATED APPS notification (after an app is updated, a playstore notification should appear saying that given app is updated) is NOT showing anymore after an app is updated.
    I tried all, cleared playstore cash, data, android system, toggled download center notifications Off then ON again, reboted...
    The only thing that Fixes this is if I uninstall updates for Google Playstore app, to return playstore to version 12.5.15.
    Doesn anyone know how to fix this issue, and have 'Updated Apps' notification working again??
    Thanks
    Not even sure why you would care about this particular notification, but maybe it has simply been removed from the new app.
    11-19-19 07:57 AM
    Not even sure why you would care about this particular notification, but maybe it has simply been removed from the new app.
    If you have 'automatic updates ON' in playstore, then you will NOT know which apps were updated (if this 'updated apps' notification does not work).
    Thats why I would care, understand?
    Also, among playstore notification settings, there still is 'Updated apps' notification ON/OFF toggle, so it has not been removed by app.
    11-19-19 09:36 AM
    Wouldn’t the updates apps still appear in the updated category in side the Google Play Store anyway? I usually manual update but I can still go back and look after updates installed to review again whenever I like for couple of days.
    11-19-19 09:46 AM
    Wouldn’t the updates apps still appear in the updated category in side the Google Play Store anyway? I usually manual update but I can still go back and look after updates installed to review again whenever I like for couple of days.
    Google needs to fix this bug, I wrote to them, they acknowledged it, and said it will be fixed in next playstore update most probbably...
    It is a bug.
    11-19-19 04:31 PM
    Google needs to fix this bug, I wrote to them, they acknowledged it, and said it will be fixed in next playstore update most probbably...
    It is a bug.
    My point was simply alternative solution if or when anything is fixed
    11-19-19 07:26 PM
    My point was simply alternative solution if or when anything is fixed
    Your point is not a solution, your point is going arround the problem.
    Solution is that this bug is fixed. And it will be fixed
    11-20-19 03:07 AM
    Your point is not a solution, your point is going arround the problem.
    Solution is that this bug is fixed. And it will be fixed
    Sure it’s another solution. Perhaps not YOUR ideal solution. What does it really matter is that grand scheme of things? Sounds more OCD than a serious phone issue. Can’t really imagine Google has this as escalation item but perhaps I’ve missed the significance in your explanation.
    11-20-19 08:20 AM
    Sure it’s another solution. Perhaps not YOUR ideal solution. What does it really matter is that grand scheme of things? Sounds more OCD than a serious phone issue. Can’t really imagine Google has this as escalation item but perhaps I’ve missed the significance in your explanation.
    No, it is not a solution. Since it is a Bug, recognized by google also, yours is not another solution, its just going arround problem. It is YOUR way of going arround a problem.
    Yes, you missed significance.
    11-20-19 08:25 AM
    No, it is not a solution. Since it is a Bug, recognized by google also, yours is not another solution, its just going arround problem. It is YOUR way of going arround a problem.
    Yes, you missed significance.
    What’s the significance of the problem to users from operation critical standpoint? How will lack of these notifications lead to systemic failure?
    11-20-19 08:52 AM
    What’s the significance of the problem to users from operation critical standpoint? How will lack of these notifications lead to systemic failure?
    Post was about if someone has solution for this bug.
    Your replies are pointless, you are missing the subject of this thread. Nobody is writing about 'critical standpoint' or 'systematic failures', Post clearly was about if someone has solution for this bug, recognized by google after few hours.
    11-20-19 08:57 AM
    Your replies are pointless, you are missing the subject of this thread. Nobody is writing about 'critical standpoint' or 'systematic failures', Post clearly was about if someone has solution for this bug, recognized by google after few hours.
    My original reply was simply alternative suggestion as temporary solution. Let us know when Google resolves your bug so the rest of all those concerned will be able to rest. Plus Alphabet share price will then recover as well.
    11-20-19 09:05 AM
    If all you're looking for is someone to do coding to fix a bug, you won't find it.

What other solutions are you looking for?
    11-20-19 09:15 AM
    My original reply was simply alternative suggestion as temporary solution. Let us know when Google resolves your bug so the rest of all those concerned will be able to rest. Plus Alphabet share price will then recover as well.
    It is not 'my bug' it is bug for everyone. Ah, you started to correct yourself. Good to see that.
    Not enough though, your posts still didn't help at all, you are still missing point of this post, and obviously, you have no clue how to help.
    11-20-19 09:40 AM
    People tried to help but I think you missed that yourself since you just didnt like the suggestion. Anyway looks like it will be fixed. Enough on this.
    11-20-19 09:42 AM