Hi Blaze

I appreciate all your continued support for us diehard BlackBerry users out there

wondering if you could provide some insight or assistance with here on an ongoing issue

Currently my Keyone on Verizon has been less than a stellar experience - the last os update was for july and it looks like there is no planned continued support for the keyone on verizon-
    on top of that Verizon looks not to be supporting the Key2 for its network and users-
    what can we do to get verizon to pay attention to us BlackBerry users out there- is their a tier 2 tech support line we can contact? Is there someone at TCL Mobile/ BlackBerry mobile that can work on their relationship in regards to their carriers stateside?
    coming from a background of a manufacturers Sales rep for 8yrs I understand that there may be other issues and obstacles in play that we may not be aware off. But from the outside it looks like verizon is not interested in supporting BlackBerry phone systems
    any feedback will be helpful
    thanks
    bikefiend
    12-04-18 10:30 AM
    Currently my Keyone on Verizon has been less than a stellar experience - the last os update was for july and it looks like there is no planned continued support for the keyone on verizon
    It's on Verizon to push updates, and they opted to not move into Oreo, security updates are at their whim as well.

Verizon looks not to be supporting the Key2 for its network and users-
    what can we do to get verizon to pay attention to us BlackBerry users out there- is their a tier 2 tech support line we can contact? Is there someone at TCL Mobile/ BlackBerry mobile that can work on their relationship in regards to their carriers stateside?
    BlackBerry Mobile has done all they can do to engage Verizon. You can't FORCE a carrier to take your device on, they either do or don't, it's up to them. Perhaps its cost, perhaps its quality concerns, perhaps its inventory concerns, perhaps the person who makes the descisions woke up cranky. Whatever it may be, there's no doubt BB Mobile would like to have an agreement in place but if they don't have acceptable terms in both directions it's not going to happen. Like you said, lots of factors but Verizon did approve the KEY2 LE so they're not ENTIRELY out.
    12-04-18 10:58 AM
    They pay attention to numbers, and BlackBerry just doesn't have them.

Verizon isn't going to sell BBMo products. You best hope is that their BYOD program allows for better support than is currently available. So that's the only angle you have...

One would assume TCL/BBMo has done all they could with US Carriers...
    12-04-18 11:05 AM