Been waiting on company approval for Android allowance. KEYᵒⁿᵉ is perfect choice for now. But I’m seeing rumors of a KEYtwo...should I hold off on KEYone? Any insider info on potential release timing of an upgraded PKB device? Thanks!
    03-24-18 01:21 PM
    Been waiting on company approval for Android allowance. KEYᵒⁿᵉ is perfect choice for now. But I’m seeing rumors of a KEYtwo...should I hold off on KEYone? Any insider info on potential release timing of an upgraded PKB device? Thanks!
    Don't think there is much info just yet but if you can wait a couple of months I'm sure the picture will get clearer by then.
    anon(10433247) likes this.
    03-24-18 03:15 PM
    I've just bought the KEYᵒⁿᵉ black Ed on the basis it's now a bit cheaper and does everything I need. looking at the leaks my guess would be the next model could be a fairly incremental update. only time will tell of course...
    04-15-18 08:42 AM
    I'm currently awaiting news on this year's model. I know the current device will serve me well but I can't justify getting it only to have remorse in 2 months when a new device is announced

Posted via CB10
    04-16-18 08:01 AM
    I tried my first BB ever last year with the K1. LOVED that phone until I kept having hardware and then software problems. I traded the replacement device (the 2nd one) and moved on.

Still the Keytwo intrigues me and I'd be wiling to give BB another. What I'm liking for is better performance. If reports are correct the the 6 GB RAM may due the trick. The K1 was too slow in my experience and I had three devices total. We'll see what the future brings.
    05-06-18 08:59 PM