My wife has had her K1 for around 18 months, all of a sudden when she receives calls she has a hard time hearing the person on the other end, it sounds a bit muffled. I tried researching this but I could not fix it. Is this some time of update problem or known problem. Please help , thanks Nick.
    01-24-20 11:07 AM
    My wife has had her K1 for around 18 months, all of a sudden when she receives calls she has a hard time hearing the person on the other end, it sounds a bit muffled. I tried researching this but I could not fix it. Is this some time of update problem or known problem. Please help , thanks Nick.
    Her earpiece may be going bad, or even be full of dirt.
    Can she hear well if she plays an audio through the earpiece?
    01-24-20 10:00 PM
    It works fine on Speakerphone, does that mean anything?
    01-24-20 10:24 PM
    I'd first try simply just pushing or apply pressure to the grille area at the top center of the phone. The earpiece internally has little spring contacts that make contact to a cable that connects to the motherboard.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest a little harder tap on the grille with the butt end of a screwdriver.

If that doesn't work, then bring out the sledge hammer.... No no just joking!
    01-24-20 11:00 PM
    Ty it seems for now to have worked. I believe my wife probably dropped the phone. It took me multiple trys for it to work. Thanks again.
    yamahammer likes this.
    01-25-20 08:16 PM