Hey Bla1ze, I finally moved over from my Passport which I miss however finally realized I should move on! After about 2 months of using my black Keyone 64/4, I continue to get a screen freeze. Rebooting does nothing. It started after this last update. It happens on and off. One time I was on a call and I could still talk however couldn't use my screen. A few times last night it would freeze while in clash royal. I watched the battle continue but couldn't do anything. It has also happened in Instagram, while typing in BBM, email...pretty much whatever I'm in. I feel the vibration when I hit the triangle/circle/square icons but nothing happens. Is this an issue that's been brought up by anyone?
    03-09-18 08:36 AM
    Clear device cache.... Settings > Storage....

If that doesn't do it, backup everything and do a Factory Reset... and see it that straightens it out.
    03-09-18 09:09 AM
    After you clear you cashe reboot. I personally make a habit of this every couple of days
    03-09-18 09:13 AM
    Same thing on my Motion after last update. I always clear cache and do regular restarts but this is different. It can be any app, even the hub that becomes unresponsive and the device is useless.
    This morning after being plugged in all night I awoke to a frozen screen. I had to force a restart because the screen would not allow me to push "restart".
    Definitely something happened after last software update.
    03-09-18 10:53 AM
    I too have experienced this on a silver K1. Never had this before, and only noted it happening recently. Seemingly after this latest update.
    03-09-18 03:30 PM
    It happens sometimes with Android and updates... usually a Factory Reset will correct it.
    03-09-18 04:13 PM
    This has been happening with mine since the last system update a few days ago, no question. Bought in September and pretty smooth until now. Tried clearing cache, really hoping to not have to do a factory reset, but it's barely usable. Will freeze on any app. Need to force shut down several times a day. Is Factory Reset the only solution?
    03-10-18 03:33 PM
    I cleared cache and it still does it, in fact, it froze twice during and right after doing it! that said, it's done it a lot less since then. I'm hoping I have time to do a factory reset today. I wonder....is this an Android in general problem or a BlackBerry running Android problem? Are other devices experiencing this? so far Keyone and Motion mentioned.
    03-11-18 08:26 AM
    ...and thanks everyone for replying and the advice!
    03-11-18 08:27 AM
    I'm not down with wiping my phone all the time. mine hasn't been freezing but I've only had it for a few weeks/updates so they better sort this out.
    03-11-18 10:37 AM
    same issue with my Keyone fo the past several weeks. I'm having to restart phone to recieve text messages. the contacts is slow also and freezing issues.
    03-30-18 05:33 PM
    At first I had the same issues, but then I experienced something strange.
    First the screen freezes and then the phone crashes and reboots - WITHOUT the boot password. This makes me really nervous, that the boot protection can be bypassed.
    04-03-18 03:10 PM
    any fix?
    04-05-18 07:30 PM
    Hi, this issues is quite bad, and even if I experienced the problem for no more than 5 days.

I've been a solid BlackBerry fan since 2006, and had at least 10 devices, now currently Q10, Passport, Dtek60, and the KeyOne - despite all the difficulties getting hold of the devices. I've been looking at different threads, I did the forced reboot every day, several times. I cleared the cache. I did the factory reset - and still have the issue - but I noticed that the update is still the AAV119, and the problem didn't go away.

Now I found a small work-around with the physical keyboard changing the setting to allow the virtual keyboard on the screen while I type messages. That's a bit... frustrating. So I frequently turn the virtual keyboard off hoping that some magic, hidden thing will make the phone work normally again - and then the screen freezes when I try to type. It doesn't matter where the typing is done.

What is the status on this? When can we expect a real fix for the KeyOne...?
    04-08-18 11:01 AM
    Ok, so leaving the virtual keyboard is also not a fix. My K1 just had to be rebooted again. Where is the emoji for desperate?
    04-08-18 11:34 AM
    Where is the emoji for desperate?

This is it, seems...!!
    09-19-19 03:07 AM