my fingerprint sensor had stopped working suddenly. I did a couple 32 seconds hard reset. Can you please help me. Thanks, Leo
    06-24-18 10:34 AM
    my fingerprint sensor had stopped working suddenly. I did a couple 32 seconds hard reset. Can you please help me. Thanks, Leo
    Mine failed and I ignored it for a few months, actually.

I don't know why it stopped and I could not delete or add new (or even the same) fingerprints.

What someone posted quite a while back was that the buffer or cache or storage area in which prints are stored does not get cleaned out. The suggestion, which did work for me, was to remove all security, like Pin, Password or Picture Password, reboot (32 seconds) and then re-enable security and then add new fingerprints.

I did that and it still seems to be working BUT only the first finger I added, Right Pointer, seems to work. I tried adding a Right thumb and while it accepted the scanning, that finger does not unlock it.

See if others have additional suggestions.
    06-24-18 01:24 PM
    I ran into the same issue also and tried many of the previous suggestions but none worked. What's strange is the fingerprint sensor started working again a couple of days ago and then stopped again. I suspect there may be some software-related issues?
    07-24-18 04:18 AM