The phone works great until yesterday . Callers cannot hear me (I have tried mobile, wechat and WhatsApp) during all calls. I have to use the handsfree or the headset, which is working fine. I have not make any change to the setup. Please help. Thanks. leo
    03-12-18 02:17 AM
    Do a test with BBVE and see if the microphone is working.... might try a factor reset to rule out it being a software issue. It that doesn't get it, contact support.
    03-12-18 07:34 AM
    Do a test with BBVE and see if the microphone is working.... might try a factor reset to rule out it being a software issue. It that doesn't get it, contact support.
    Virtual Expert doesn't work on KEYone. KEYone owners have to use Support Centre app and it's not loaded on all variants. But yeah, use that if loaded. Same thing.
    03-12-18 12:39 PM
    Thank you guys. I did the factory reset and it is still not working. The caller now can hear me, but no sound on my phone unless I turn on the handsfree speaker mode. I am in India on a business trip and will call customer support to help. Leo
    03-12-18 01:32 PM