I have very few apps (occupying only 4.01 G), the majority of which on the SD card. I have disabled all AT&T bloat ware that came with the phone. I save all picture, downloads and videos on my SD card (125 G). I regularly clear my cache, google search and map data. My total internal storage is 23.86 yet I only have a little over 200 MG of available memory. Something is wrong and I cannot figure it out. Every time I delete apps, it's like something else "expands" in their place. I wanted to try some of those apps that help get rid of bloat ware and clear memory but they would not work on my phone because it's unrootable. I am not a techy but I tried everything I could through what I found from web searches. I really like my phone and do not want to change it but it's becoming limiting with this much memory only available. Ah, help.
    09-10-18 09:31 PM
    Download SD maid and the additional paid SD Maid Pro enabler, and run it with access to memory card and access to system files and logs and archived app data & duplicate files access.

Should clear out most of the redundant stuff left behind from old apps... which in a media heavy phone usually results in a removal of around 5 - 7 GB on an average. Although i'm not sure why the other 15 GB is occupied, unless you have very heavy video files that cannot be transferred to memory card.
    09-11-18 12:41 AM
    Could backup your data and try a Factory Reset...
    09-11-18 07:23 AM
    Would this app work for a Priv? I ask since majority of those apps need root access and the Priv cannot be rooted
    valer466 likes this.
    09-11-18 12:59 PM
    Details please. Not everything could be backed up via google drive and I cannot connect my phone to a PC via a USB port (bad port. Use a wireless charger for charging)
    09-11-18 01:00 PM
    Details please. Not everything could be backed up via google drive and I cannot connect my phone to a PC via a USB port (bad port. Use a wireless charger for charging)
    Sorry but the details depends on what apps/games you have...

Generally Google Photos will backup all your photos and videos.
    I use OneDrive for all my documents, but Google Drive does the same.
    Passport Keeper has it's own backup that you need to verify.
    All my email accounts are synced... if you use any old pop accounts those won't back up.
    SMS/MMS... I use a Verizon App that has it's own backup features. Not sure what you are using on the PRIV.
    Some apps and games require you to use their backup features (like logging into a Facebook or google account).

If you have any contacts that are on the device and not part of a synced account... that might be an issue.
    09-11-18 03:15 PM
    Just did (both). Not much changed. All that changed is that I had to delete some other apps to make room for the 2 above. Could it be the disabled AT&T stuff om my phone? IS there anyway to get rid of it?
    09-11-18 09:13 PM
    Notes would not back up though. Would they?
    09-11-18 09:19 PM