10-09-19 06:52 PM
32 12
tools
    I was on online chat with Playstore expert...we tried EVERYTHING via phone settings....couldn't be solved...
    This is what he wrote to me.. (Photo attached)
    So I guess problem is in playstore version, blackberry has to fix this issue with playstore...
    Same goes for Instagram I guess....
    You're honestly wasting your time with chat. No one on that front line is going to know and will almost always just run you through the basic procedures or send you back to the OEM. Your best hope is they file a ticket and it gets captured as an issue that gets looked into. You can hit up BlackBerry, but I highly doubt it's their issue either and they'll just refer you to Google. You're likely just going to have to wait until Google rolls it out fully and sorts out the issues.
    10-09-19 10:20 AM
    You're honestly wasting your time with chat. No one on that front line is going to know and will almost always just run you through the basic procedures or send you back to the OEM. Your best hope is they file a ticket and it gets captured as an issue that gets looked into. You can hit up BlackBerry, but I highly doubt it's their issue either and they'll just refer you to Google. You're likely just going to have to wait until Google rolls it out fully and sorts out the issues.
    Yes, I got same feeling it was going to go down like that.
    I wasn't lazy, I wrote issue to blackberry also, and Instagram, and playstore.
    Let's see if something happends, but srely it has absolutely Nothing to do with device settings, its all in their hands to fix with Patch.
    10-09-19 10:59 AM
    Is it REALLY an issue though? lol. A lot of folks w/o Android 10 want it and can't get it unless they're on a Samsung device and you have it and don't want it.
    Interesting. I've got it for Play Store and IG on my OP 6T running Android 9. If I just had GMail dark mode I'd be thrilled
    10-09-19 06:02 PM
    Interesting. I've got it for Play Store and IG on my OP 6T running Android 9. If I just had GMail dark mode I'd be thrilled
    Yeah, OnePlus supports the theming options. Same with Samsung Pie devices with OneUI so it's applicable for them. But it's also showing up on some other Nougat devices as well where it really shouldn't be applicable.
    john_v likes this.
    10-09-19 06:05 PM
    Yeah, OnePlus supports the theming options. Same with Samsung Pie devices with OneUI so it's applicable for them. But it's also showing up on some other Nougat devices as well where it really shouldn't be applicable.
    Weirdness - I also have a 6t on Pie, and even though my theme is solid black I don't have Play Store or IG dark modes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    10-09-19 06:47 PM
    Weirdness - I also have a 6t on Pie, and even though my theme is solid black I don't have Play Store or IG dark modes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That's because I'm just better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    10-09-19 06:49 PM
    That's because I'm just better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My email client is solid black.
    10-09-19 06:52 PM
32 12