Hello

Lately, about three to five days ago, I've been noticing that my phone has something wrong.
    Whenever I'm doing anything with it, suddenly, it shows like a red window is about to come up and then it disappears. If I'm recording a video and this thing comes up, it interrupts the video and stops it and I have to start recording all over again. If I'm typing and it comes up, it errases everything I had written. If I'm watching a video on my gallery or on YouTube and it comes up, it stops the video and gets it back all the way to the beginning.

This red thing is like a window but it never comes up entirely. Just shows like it's about to come up and then hides again and the app I was using while it came up is back again on the screen.

I tried deleting app by app to see if one of them was working in the background and having some trouble, but none of them have been the one as it still has this problem. And I'm afraid if I delete any of the system apps, I may completely ruin my phone.

Could you, please, recommend something for this? I really don't want to do a full wipe out to my Motion but this is turning to be really annoying.

Thank you very much for your time.
    07-11-19 03:12 PM
    I really don't want to do a full wipe out to my Motion but this is turning to be really annoying.
    No one ever wants to but really, it's the best and fastest way to diagnose if it's something with the software or the hardware. If you do a wipe and all is fine, it was software. If you do a wipe and it still happens, you likely have a hardware issue. You'll spend more time futzing around by not just simply wiping and seeing what the result is.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    07-11-19 03:16 PM
    No one ever wants to but really, it's the best and fastest way to diagnose if it's something with the software or the hardware. If you do a wipe and all is fine, it was software. If you do a wipe and it still happens, you likely have a hardware issue. You'll spend more time futzing around by not just simply wiping and seeing what the result is.
    Thanks for your early response, Blaze. I will have to do that, I guess. But I sense it might be one app because it started with this issue just as soon as I updated like 15 apps. That's why I tried app by app but it still didn't work, or maybe, I didn't do it properly (I'm thinking it might be for granted permissions I'm enabling).
    Also, I saw that a month ago, a new Software Upgrade came up for Motions but I haven't get it here in Colombia (South America).
    07-11-19 03:25 PM
    I don't think they have done anything but security patches for the Motion...

Like Blz1ze said... factory reset, you could be up and running in less then 30 Min. Just make sure you know all your data is backed up.

Google Photos
    Google Backup
    Any key applications that don't sync - backup or export.
    07-11-19 03:46 PM