My apps are stuck on "downloading" in the Google Play Store. No updates are downloading, just a spinning circle. Been like that for 2 weeks. Never had a problem before. Cleared all cache files, good internet connection. Downloading updates work after a reboot but I don't want to reboot my KEY2 each time there are updates. Which is pretty much every day or two. Any thoughts?
    10-31-19 05:29 PM
    My apps are stuck on "downloading" in the Google Play Store. No updates are downloading, just a spinning circle. Been like that for 2 weeks. Never had a problem before. Cleared all cache files, good internet connection. Downloading updates work after a reboot but I don't want to reboot my KEY2 each time there are updates. Which is pretty much every day or two. Any thoughts?
    Clear both cache and data on both Play Services and Play Store. Then reboot by holding down power button for 32 seconds.
    10-31-19 05:31 PM
    You are not alone my friend. My K2 has been doing this very thing for a number of weeks now. I have noticed that a simple restart of the phone will sort it out to allow the downloads to resume. Clearing the cache and data for the app never fixed it for me. Im off the thinking that it's the playstore at fault and not my phone.
    11-01-19 01:39 AM