I am not sure if the app locks files whether on SD card or internal storage, but it seems like it retains storage within the internal storage. In an effort to free up internal storage space I am wondering if the movies I have in the locker app are being retained in internal or external storage.
    05-08-19 09:31 PM
    I am not sure if the app locks files whether on SD card or internal storage, but it seems like it retains storage within the internal storage. In an effort to free up internal storage space I am wondering if the movies I have in the locker app are being retained in internal or external storage.
    Internal only.
    05-08-19 09:32 PM
    I dont think you can
    05-09-19 12:43 PM
    I don't like it... but you cold opt to make the SD Card internal storage.
    05-09-19 03:45 PM
    I think you cannot
    06-07-19 02:38 PM
    I don't like it... but you cold opt to make the SD Card internal storage.
    I've read about problems occurring when you do that. Have you actually done it yourself?
    06-08-19 09:14 AM