I bought these earphone a month ago with AliExpress. When i'm telling y'all the disappointment when i tried to use them, the paring with my BlackBerry Classic was on point. The only problem is with the volume, when i press the button volume up or down. There is the "Bluetoth volume" who appears on the screens and it has no effect on the earphone, the volume is still LOUD. I tried it with another phones and their button actually works on my earphone. Should i return them or can you help me with the earphone ? Please.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-19 06:44 PM
    I bought these earphone a month ago with AliExpress. When i'm telling y'all the disappointment when i tried to use them, the paring with my BlackBerry Classic was on point. The only problem is with the volume, when i press the button volume up or down. There is the "Bluetoth volume" who appears on the screens and it has no effect on the earphone, the volume is still LOUD. I tried it with another phones and their button actually works on my earphone. Should i return them or can you help me with the earphone ? Please.

Posted via CB10
    Check the other thread ANTIBERRY. Bla1ze loves consolidation and not asking things in multiple places.
    07-06-19 10:56 PM