Hi there

My BlackBerry Passport silver edition calendar suddenly went blank and is missing important notes attached to a calendar entry. I have done a soft reset which seems to bring back some entries, although not the one I want. I have changed the background colour, that brought some back. It is so important that I somehow retrieve that data if possible. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.
    Mark

Posted via CB10
    09-21-18 04:17 AM
    Was the data in the native calendar or was it from a different account like Yahoo or Google or whatever?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-18 10:01 AM
    Hi there the data, notes were in the native calendar. The blackberry calendar, it's so strange, a years worth of teaching notes I would copy and paste and update into each calendar entry for that particular client. I did have a back up copy from a few months ago kept in Evernote which linked from my notes here in blackberry, but bizarrely when I checked them yesterday, they disappeared from my Android and the vanished from my BlackBerry notes. If I cannot retrieve these i'll have to re write them all. Any suggestions would really help.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-18 12:16 PM
    I have finally started the process of leaving blackberry for good. I have stopped using the calendar, and email as earlier this year my own domain email, and another email provider no longer worked on my BlackBerry. This is the final straw, my business phone is now my Samsung, and an iphone will my personal phone. Making the switch after all these years. Any help with diary will still be appreciated, I need that content. Thanks Mark

Posted via CB10
    09-22-18 11:26 AM
    You stayed longer than BB. They already left the party two years ago.
    I have finally started the process of leaving blackberry for good. I have stopped using the calendar, and email as earlier this year my own domain email, and another email provider no longer worked on my BlackBerry. This is the final straw, my business phone is now my Samsung, and an iphone will my personal phone. Making the switch after all these years. Any help with diary will still be appreciated, I need that content. Thanks Mark

Posted via CB10
    09-22-18 11:30 AM
    Hahaha very true man!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-18 11:34 AM