I've had my blackberry motion for about a month now. Battery is amazing and the phone is great, but I'm having a few issues. I cannot view email in the hub with attachments. My auto download is checked for all email accounts. Any suggestions on fixing this?
    03-03-18 06:56 PM
    Have you tried settings , storage , clear cash and reboot the device ? This sometimes will clear out many issues
    03-03-18 09:06 PM
    Hello I've tried that and still slow. Also, any suggestions on how to view attachments in hub?
    Thanks for your response.
    03-04-18 05:54 AM
    Hello I've tried that and still slow. Also, any suggestions on how to view attachments in hub?
    Thanks for your response.
    Try deleting the hub and reinstalling it
    03-04-18 01:28 PM
    Try deleting the hub and reinstalling it
    I did and still nothing. Sigh any emails with attachment the email is completely blank. When I open the same email on my laptop the images show up
    03-04-18 01:57 PM
    I did and still nothing. Sigh any emails with attachment the email is completely blank. When I open the same email on my laptop the images show up
    How is your Wi-fi connection? If it is weak it could cause issues. In my case we don't currently have a very strong wi-fi signal. However, I am on T-Mobile with an unlimited data plan. We have a strong signal from TMO where we live, so I have turned wi-fi off on my phone when things haven't wanted to open and then they open. I have mostly noticed it with things like YouTube.
    It is worth a try to see if it helps.
    03-04-18 11:38 PM
    How is your Wi-fi connection? If it is weak it could cause issues. In my case we don't currently have a very strong wi-fi signal. However, I am on T-Mobile with an unlimited data plan. We have a strong signal from TMO where we live, so I have turned wi-fi off on my phone when things haven't wanted to open and then they open. I have mostly noticed it with things like YouTube.
    It is worth a try to see if it helps.
    Wifi connection is very strong. Also I have Tmobile and my connection is also very strong. It's the weirdest thing. Are you able to view attachments and images in your hub?
    03-05-18 03:37 AM
    How many accounts do you have? Is it an issue in all of them?

You can try deleting your accounts, rebooting, check make sure you have the latest version of all the HUB+ apps, then recreate the accounts.

If that doesn't work, do a Factory Reset and try again.

If you only have one account... what type is it? POP, IMAP, Activesync.... Any server side settings that you can access?
    03-06-18 07:42 AM
    How many accounts do you have? Is it an issue in all of them?

You can try deleting your accounts, rebooting, check make sure you have the latest version of all the HUB+ apps, then recreate the accounts.

If that doesn't work, do a Factory Reset and try again.

If you only have one account... what type is it? POP, IMAP, Activesync.... Any server side settings that you can access?
    Thanks for your response. So started following your directions and I uncovered something. Looks like my sync button was turned off for this particular account. Not sure how this happened, but once I turned it on, the images appeared.
    03-06-18 08:11 AM
    Thanks everyone for your responses. much appreciated.
    03-06-18 08:11 AM
    Have you tried settings , storage , clear cash and reboot the device ? This sometimes will clear out many issues
    The household expenses take care of clearing my cash.

I believe you meant 'cache'.

Q10 Powered
    03-06-18 11:44 AM
    The household expenses take care of clearing my cash.

I believe you meant 'cache'.

Q10 Powered
    03-06-18 10:04 PM