Hi there.. i am Nelson from Malaysia. Just got my blackberry keyone 1 day ago and just want to find out if you have the same concern from the below:

I am trying to comparing the button press feel for the Volume button and Convenient key button. I found out that the volume button is not so solid when pressing down compare to the convenient button. Do you have the same feeling over with your blackberry keyone?

Appreciate your feedback.
    05-26-17 03:58 AM
    Nah, all my buttons seem solid on two different units.
    05-26-17 12:22 PM
    Hi there.. i am Nelson from Malaysia. Just got my blackberry keyone 1 day ago and just want to find out if you have the same concern from the below:

I am trying to comparing the button press feel for the Volume button and Convenient key button. I found out that the volume button is not so solid when pressing down compare to the convenient button. Do you have the same feeling over with your blackberry keyone?

Appreciate your feedback.
    Hi Nelson.
    Same problem on my side also. Right side buttons are somewhat wiggly (especially volume rocker).
    Sometimes that irritates me but overall device is awesome.
    05-26-17 02:03 PM
    ^Yup same here with the volume button.

And my SIM/Memory card tray is super 'stucky' and difficult to put in as well, doesn't go in smoothly.
    06-16-17 10:57 AM
    Same problem here. I'm a bit disappointed with the KEYONE's qc, the classic was wayyyy better. But well!!!
    Yesterday 09:42 PM