Bl@ze, how can I move all the calendar entries from the account called BlackBerry content Transfer to the normal gmail account?

We did the transfer from the Q5 to the K1 using the content transfer app, and all worked alright. Only this issue now popped up and I want to merge both calendar entries into one (gmail).

I've seen a few posts from 2016 about this but they were not solved/answered.

Additional problem is we've added quite a number of new entries not realizing they were all going into this BB content transfer account. So it's no real option to just delete or hide this account. We'd like to merge all these entries into the also existing gmail account in the calendar.

Thx for help.
    02-13-18 03:01 PM
    I honestly don't know. I avoid BlackBerry Content Transfer like the plague, it's a terrible app. I'm not even sure how 'BlackBerry Content Transfer' can have an account exactly since it would need an email assigned to it in order to add calendar entries. Are you sure it's not actually using one of your GMail addresses but just using a tag in the calendar similar to Holidays? What happens when you view your GMail calendars online, can you see the Content Transfer assigned stuff there? If so, it might be easier to move them using the desktop version more so than your device really. Once done, that's it. You can just go forward using it 'properly' after that.
    02-13-18 03:20 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

It is an account only shown on the device. When I go online to gmail, neither this account is shown nor its calendar entries. Also when you add an appointment accidentally using the BB transfer account, you can't send it off/invite folks. Not sure what to do now. ‎
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Content Transfer account-bbcontentt.jpg  
    02-14-18 04:05 PM
    Hmm.. when I tried it, I just deleted the account but where you're looking to transfer stuff from the account, I'm not sure.
    02-14-18 11:48 PM
    The "BlackBerry Content Transfer" calendar account created by the Content Transfer app is a local account on your device. You can install the "iCal Import/Export CalDAV" app from the Google Play Store, which will allow you to transfer all calendar entries between your local and online calendar accounts. I used it to transfer all the entries from the local BlackBerry Content Transfer account to my Google calendar account. After the transfer, do a "Sync Now" command from your calendar app to make sure all the new entries are in fact synchronized with your Google account (it may take several minutes if you have a lot of entries).
    08-19-18 11:45 PM
    I wonder if I can add to this with an additional question?

I am trying to migrate from my old Z10 to a Motion. The transfer process is beyond dire, and the support from BB is frankly dog****e.

I think, when I started up the Motion for the first time, I've made a critical error in that I opened and started using Messenger (as it was there), before starting to use the BB Hub app. I've then started to try and move my SMS messages from Z10 to Motion.

The first lot were done via SD card transfer, and I have so many SMS texts, that it was way, way too much for the Content Transfer app to handle. Therefore, I had transfer as many as it could, and then sit there going through them and then manually deleting them off the Z10 so that I could get another batch (I **** you not).

However, I initially thought that the second and third content transfers didn't really move anything, or were simply copying the same messages over and over again. However, it seems that the second and third transfers were actually dumped into the Messenger app (FFS!) and aren't showing in the BB Hub at all!

Do you know how I can remove this terrible Messenger app and get the SMS data to appear in the Hub? I would rather send a post-card than use Messenger.
    09-30-18 03:23 PM