Bla1ze,

Do you use any of the BlackBerry suite of apps? And which ones if you do?
    11-08-19 11:58 PM
    Bla1ze,

Do you use any of the BlackBerry suite of apps? And which ones if you do?
    I’m not Bla1ze however are you needing help with a specific app on a specific device?
    11-09-19 07:51 PM
    I’m not Bla1ze however are you needing help with a specific app on a specific device?
    Not help per se, however has the suite been abandoned by Blackberry, as i haven’t seen an update for months
    11-10-19 03:35 AM
    Not help per se, however has the suite been abandoned by Blackberry, as i haven’t seen an update for months
    Take a look here -- these are just the most recent.

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-hu...pport-and-more

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-hu...ates-bug-fixes
    11-10-19 10:22 AM
    Apart from the beta apps the last update of the launcher was back in April the keyboard was updated in July and then again within a couple of weeks in August most of the rest of the apps updated in July.
    The BlackBerry Device search app and BlackBerry productivity tab last updated even earlier and apparently being withdrawn
    11-10-19 10:36 AM
    Only so much needs to be updated I suppose but others above explained before I could reply.

Right now I believe that @Bla1ze is busy ironing his $1 bills that uses for tipping
    11-10-19 10:41 AM
    Apart from the beta apps the last update of the launcher was back in April the keyboard was updated in July and then again within a couple of weeks in August most of the rest of the apps updated in July.
    The BlackBerry Device search app and BlackBerry productivity tab last updated even earlier and apparently being withdrawn
    Productivity Tab, Power Center, Notable and Device Search are heading to End of Life status so you won't be seeing updates for those.

The rest.... I expect they have scaled back development to a minimum. At this point it is basically subscriptions and enterprise that are footing the bill for these.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    11-11-19 09:58 AM