05-02-17 02:20 PM
34 12
tools
    Got back last night. Local brews were great. Funny though, some pubs suggested Coors as a local beer. Uh, no thanks.
    02-11-17 04:44 PM
    ...they are probably just pushing the brands that they have the best arrangements with.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    02-11-17 05:19 PM
    ...they are probably just pushing the brands that they have the best arrangements with.

Yep. Incentive selling. Shame when there's so many great local brews.
    02-11-17 05:24 PM
    Yep. Incentive selling. Shame when there's so many great local brews.
    Quality Craft beer has way lower profit margins and little to no kickbacks compared to mass syrup(Malt/Hops) Beer.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 05:50 PM
    One good strategy is to only frequent pubs owned by small breweries.

02-11-17 07:07 PM
    Wow, very close to where I grew up . I'm originally from the small town of Burgeo just to the west of mccallum. My uncles and grandfather all fished the grand Banks off the shores of mccallum and hermitage
    Haha Burgeo. I used to work with a bunch of Burgeo guys in the oilpatch some years back. Definitely some funny characters. I was always told that Burgeo is a great place to visit in the winter if you want to find some women. Apparently the entire male population heads to the oilpatch during those months and it's 95% females left behind.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 07:15 PM
    Haha Burgeo. I used to work with a bunch of Burgeo guys in the oilpatch some years back. Definitely some funny characters. I was always told that Burgeo is a great place to visit in the winter if you want to find some women. Apparently the entire male population heads to the oilpatch during those months and it's 95% females left behind.

Posted via CB10
    Lol the 95% of men leaving part is correct. But as for the women. It's slim pickings there nowadays . Population is less than 1500 now
    02-11-17 07:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    And yea , I worked in Fort mac for 9 years . Only back now til may. Fire made everything a little difficult last year
    02-11-17 07:28 PM
    Propeller
    Attached Thumbnails Best Maritime beers?-img_20170502_150744.jpg  
    05-02-17 02:20 PM
34 12