Hi Blaize

You just posted the 'news' that BB now has the BBMOJI (app) available
    Somehow today there appeared on BB chats, on the chat entry screen, a bar over the entry emoji options

(STICKERS)(BBMoji)

Clicking the BBMoji option opens GooglePlay to download the BBMoji app.

There seems to be no way to remove the bar on the chats.
    Is the bar an ad which can only be removed by paying for ad removal?
    This is the first time that an ad did not appear on the usual daily ad listing on the chat page, rather, on the 'chat' only.

When I opened the GooglePlay listing for BBMoji it seems there were only one thousand downloads .. to the app must be very new.

Regards
    Joel

AKA mandony
    03-07-18 02:15 PM
    Is the bar an ad which can only be removed by paying for ad removal?
    Not sure. Have never really looked into it since I'm on the beta release and likely am seeing things that are not in the public release. Probably not though considering it's new and they likely want to push it on people.
    03-07-18 02:56 PM
    Company that made BBMoji seems to be a 3rd party developer...
    03-07-18 03:19 PM
    Looks like "MomentCam Hong Kong"....

I would stay FAR away from that.
    03-07-18 03:32 PM
    I can't seem to get it to "stick". Installed and select "use with BBM" and all is fine. Next time I use BBM, I have to reopen BBMOJI app and select "use with BBM". However I can open the BBMOJI app and select bbmoji from the list and then share it through BBM but that's cumbersome
    03-08-18 01:34 PM
    I can't seem to get it to "stick". Installed and select "use with BBM" and all is fine. Next time I use BBM, I have to reopen BBMOJI app and select "use with BBM". However I can open the BBMOJI app and select bbmoji from the list and then share it through BBM but that's cumbersome
    It is a beta product...
    03-09-18 08:29 AM