06-14-19 07:02 PM
41 12
tools
    Hi Blaze, I am experiecing something like a black out on BBMe: since a couple of hrs messages cannot be send ou and neither recieved. I thry via K2, PC, from and to. My doughter iphone a nd my wife's PRIV, no way. Anyone else with this issue?
    06-12-19 03:54 PM
    No issues for me in Canada / Rogers / KEY2. Haven't seen anyone else claim issues yet either.
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-12-19 04:07 PM
    I am in italy and my collegues are in mexico, right now is back....thank you anyway!
    06-12-19 04:09 PM
    No issues for me in Canada / Rogers / KEY2. Haven't seen anyone else claim issues yet either.
    Sure you have.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-19 04:21 PM
    Sure you have.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, never seen that thread lol.
    Ben xfg likes this.
    06-12-19 04:25 PM
    Out for me, too. Arizona, USA.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-12-19 07:20 PM
    Not working here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    06-12-19 07:35 PM
    Emtek check bounced.
    06-12-19 07:40 PM
    Not working here in UK / O2
    06-13-19 02:15 AM
    update from my side: still not working here in Italy, collegues for Mexico are down too
    06-13-19 04:26 AM
    Same here in The Netherlands. BBMe is still down.
    06-13-19 04:31 AM
    is already difiicult having a network on BBMe, having this problems is making it even more difficult an frustrating. In my case I need it for business purpose, I have no words anymore. C'mon BBRY, you are not new in town!
    06-13-19 04:38 AM
    Sloppy VERY sloppy by BB. First BBM and now BBME facing issues. Seems like they hell bent on shooting themselves in the foot.
    06-13-19 04:52 AM
    is already difiicult having a network on BBMe, having this problems is making it even more difficult an frustrating. In my case I need it for business purpose, I have no words anymore. C'mon BBRY, you are not new in town!
    Problems happen and could possibly be DDOS attacks on secure messaging apps related to Hong Kong demonstrations.
    06-13-19 07:15 AM
    I realize this won't help you fox since it looks like you have an exclusively Android-based usage case...but no issues in the US with BB10's BBM, which connects to BBMe and messages BBMe contacts.
    06-13-19 08:13 AM
    I realize this won't help you fox since it looks like you have an exclusively Android-based usage case...but no issues in the US with BB10's BBM, which connects to BBMe and messages BBMe contacts.
    I realize this won’t help much either TT as it appears you have an exclusively BB10 usage case and I’m not sure how you can test with other BB10 users as they pretty much don’t exist. BBM’ing from one device to another if they’re both yours, could theoretically produce flawed statistical data although I’m sure you’re right. I don’t think we’ll see a new BB10 or BBM campaign though.

;-) focus on those other features within control. Seriously, it will be interesting to see how BB10 survival evolves, no pun intended since the Evolve stuttered and the Evolve X (Evolve 10, pun intended) failed. Somewhere, I’ve heard webOS nation lives...
    06-13-19 08:26 AM
    My BB10 BBM was down the last 18 hours.
    06-13-19 08:34 AM
    I realize this won’t help much either TT as it appears you have an exclusively BB10 usage case and I’m not sure how you can test with other BB10 users as they pretty much don’t exist. BBM’ing from one device to another if they’re both yours, could theoretically produce flawed statistical data although I’m sure you’re right. I don’t think we’ll see a new BB10 or BBM campaign though.

;-) focus on those other features within control. Seriously, it will be interesting to see how BB10 survival evolves, no pun intended since the Evolve stuttered and the Evolve X (Evolve 10, pun intended) failed. Somewhere, I’ve heard webOS nation lives...
    Chuck my friend, you should know me better than that. I use my BB10 devices to BBM to BBMe folks....in other words, folks using the Android BBMe client, and I do it with no trouble whatsoever. You are assuming (incorrectly) that just because I use BB10 I would use its continued functionality to indicate other OSes and apps are working correctly. I would never do such a thing...but since I message BBMe clients and those messages are going through, I thought I'd indicate the service is still up here.

It will indeed be interesting to see how BB10 evolves and what happens to the community after 12/31/19. webOS Nation lives on somewhere I think, although to my knowledge they never ran a front-page article saying "Stop using webOS!" .... so I guess we'll see....
    06-13-19 08:36 AM
    Hmmm.....not sure why that would be as my BB10 BBM (which, again, I use to talk to BBMe contacts) has been working normally.
    06-13-19 08:38 AM
    Chuck my friend, you should know me better than that. I use my BB10 devices to BBM to BBMe folks....in other words, folks using the Android BBMe client, and I do it with no trouble whatsoever. You are assuming (incorrectly) that just because I use BB10 I would use its continued functionality to indicate other OSes and apps are working correctly. I would never do such a thing...but since I message BBMe clients and those messages are going through, I thought I'd indicate the service is still up here.

It will indeed be interesting to see how BB10 evolves and what happens to the community after 12/31/19. webOS Nation lives on somewhere I think, although to my knowledge they never ran a front-page article saying "Stop using webOS!" .... so I guess we'll see....
    They ran the article, it was in that brief window that you were absent from the webOS site and fighting the PalmOS war instead... Memory fades but I’m sure it’s been documented somewhere on somebody’s iPaq, Handspring or pda
    06-13-19 08:46 AM
    They ran the article, it was in that brief window that you were absent from the webOS site and fighting the PalmOS war instead... Memory fades but I’m sure it’s been documented somewhere on somebody’s iPaq, Handspring or pda
    LOL....well-played sir, well-played.
    06-13-19 08:50 AM
    All seems to be ok now in UK.
    06-13-19 08:50 AM
    I was able to message BB10 contacts, just not Enterprise.
    But we seem to be rolling again.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-19 08:51 AM
    LOL....well-played sir, well-played.
    I’m glad you took exactly as intended. Really is great to see you back. I can be polar opposite with someone but appreciate their contributions and their opinions.
    06-13-19 09:00 AM
    from my humble point of view: anyone can get problems, I am a bit annoyed by the fact that there is no any (at least nothing I found) tentative from BBRY to comunicate with the comunity of the ongoing issue. not even on their website. they just leave addicted person (as I am, I had to confess) theorize, blame, hope, expain....there must be something insane there. BTW, now is back, hope will stop hiccup soon and return to the robust service we were used to have ps: remember the time the pay back us for another blackout by free stickers? see what will they do now....:-) I will be happy even with a sincere (!) apologize
    06-13-19 09:26 AM
41 12