Anyway the title says it.

I can't send gmails anymore for some reason, I can receive but I have to hit a wifi spot in order for anything I send to work.

Also tend to lose signal so much and then switch a lot and this causes battery drain.

Anyway..
    10-14-15 08:15 PM
    My mom has a BB plan with globe, blackberry plan 499 with free unlimited BBM chat for P99 a month. However, in the past month, the bill jumped threefold despite the fact that she has not used her BlackBerry for almost a month. Globe said that her device was consuming data. However, her plan does not have a data plan; nor can she access data. She cannot browse the internet, etc...and yet, her phone consumes data. Globe's twitter army could not help. It seems to me that they don't know what they are doing/saying....
    10-14-15 11:07 PM
    What phone is it?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 02:52 PM
    My mom has a BB plan with globe, blackberry plan 499 with free unlimited BBM chat for P99 a month. However, in the past month, the bill jumped threefold despite the fact that she has not used her BlackBerry for almost a month. Globe said that her device was consuming data. However, her plan does not have a data plan; nor can she access data. She cannot browse the internet, etc...and yet, her phone consumes data. Globe's twitter army could not help. It seems to me that they don't know what they are doing/saying....
    That happened to me. Last year before my plan was up, they charged me 14 grand! I do not have a data, it was just a unlimited call and text and BBM. They cannot explain to me how I incurred that amount, and suffice it to say, they were not successful in coercing me. It did not escalate anymore after the end of contract. But it bugged me for two months, incessant calls. They will eventually cease on pestering you if you really did not consume those crappy data they are boasting about. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 09:34 PM
    This is the third month that the phone has been incurring data charges....and this is also the third time that my brother called globe to have the data charges removed. The customer rep at globe complied, thankfully, but he warned that this would be the last time that globe would remove the charges as a form of courtesy...however, the customer rep also disabled or disconnected the internet plan...the problem is, the phone did not have a data plan in the first place....weird.
    10-30-15 11:07 PM