The runtime let me play fifa 14 in my z10... that makes me happy.. others may say tools over toy.. but me as a user n consumer, I need both.. and BlackBerry still has that app n games gap.. so if u don't like the runtime, u should consider it as a bonus in BlackBerry 10 not as weak point. the runtime helps many user, I think this is a fact. u can hope BlackBerry to bring app clients or big dev to bring their games to BlackBerry 10 but that is not really happening now. So the runtime is still a positive thing in my opinion..

Posted via CB10
    Oh crap, I forgot about Fifa, lol. I know you said you like the run time, but can you give it a rating out of ten playing on your Z10? Tx

Posted via CB10
    DanceHike likes this.
    02-09-14 12:05 AM
    Oh crap, I forgot about Fifa, lol. I know you said you like the run time, but can you give it a rating out of ten playing on your Z10? Tx

Posted via CB10
    Well, it doesn't do perfectly to be honest.. the scaling doesn't work so well, if u hide the bar, there will be a black screen under the game screen.. it doesn't go full screen. And I can only play the games of the week since if u want to play full mode then u need the gplay service. But it runs quite smooth in my z10 as long as u set the difficulty to world class and not lower. But as I say before, at least I can play it on my z10 since EA hasn't bring it to BBW. So I think it's 7,5/10 for me..

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    02-09-14 02:33 AM
    OK, thanks for the information.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 05:38 AM
    you closes android runtime it means skype and othher android port won't run in your device..

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 05:40 AM
    I am against the android runtime and it's risks since it clearly affected my experience on my phone negatively (and made me realise why I stopped using android altogether). I suggest Blackberry just stick to app clients such as igrann and Whine for major apps and JUST CLOSES the android runtime.

Posted via my Q10/Playbook/Curve
    OP,

You are totally entitled to your views regarding the Android runtime. But again, as I mentioned in the other thread on the same topic, it all comes down to "freedom of choice" There is nothing wrong with you choosing not to install Android apps on your device.

At the same time, there is nothing wrong with other BBRY consumers who choose to install the Android apps that they need that are not available in BlackBerry world.

Where I see the problem is where you say that BBRY should remove the Android runtime, as it is basically you advocating and imposing your views on others who choose to install these apps on their own devices.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    02-09-14 05:58 AM
    Maybe the choice should be available to remove the android runtime part of the software if the user doesn't want or need it. The ones that like it keep it.
    02-09-14 06:16 AM
    Maybe the choice should be available to remove the android runtime part of the software if the user doesn't want or need it. The ones that like it keep it.
    Actually the options are available.. u don't need to delete it, just don't use it..

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and xBURK like this.
    02-09-14 06:33 AM
    Actually the options are available.. u don't need to delete it, just don't use it..

Posted via CB10
    I think maybe one problem is, we see it as an item in our installed section of Blackberry World, and unlike such as apps it can't be deleted....so its there.
    02-09-14 06:47 AM
33 12