Why BlackBerry makes u happy? Why sticking to BlackBerry? Is it security, Hardware, designs of hardware? Share your thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    vincentkong likes this.
    06-04-17 11:48 AM
    PKB HUB SECURITY

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    06-08-17 10:10 AM
    It's a Canadian company, eh!

Also the PKB. Once I got used to that I was FOREVER spoiled.
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-08-17 10:21 AM

Chairman Chen says it is not a Canadian company nor does the human resources department agree since they are located in Plano, Texas, United States of America.
    06-23-17 07:44 PM

That's fine. Canadians all secretly wanna be Aussies... and we have much in common! ;-P

•   Long live the SPARK! * ... the evil N shall not priv-ail...!!!   •
    06-29-17 01:09 AM
    That's fine. Canadians all secretly wanna be Aussies... and we have much in common! ;-P

But Aussies secretly wanna be Americans. ;-P
    06-29-17 11:44 AM
    Because the next disaster is always right around the corner and it's entertaining to watch.
    Elephant_Canyon and benana94 like this.
    07-02-17 06:54 AM
    The traditional BlackBerry attributes of fantastic reception and call quality, the BEST keyboards on any phone whether they be PKB or VKB and the BlackBerry Hub. That had always kept me coming back.
    elfabio80 and skm67 like this.
    07-02-17 11:42 AM
    The practical reason I like BlackBerry, and why I'm using a Q10 in 2017, is because to me they nailed hardware design for a versatile smart phone. The Q10 is already pretty old now, but to me it's the most comfortable phone to hold and type on out of every phone I've used. It's the first smartphone I actually WANT to check my email, browse the Internet, use Facebook/Instagram, and write documents on, and that's partially thanks to the BB10 OS despite its flaws. This is the first time where I actually sometimes opt to look at my phone instead of a computer, whereas my iPhone and my Xperia made anything other than texts and phone calls into complete drudgery. This is obviously subjective, but to me this four year old phone is what using a smartphone should feel like. Honestly, the only thing that's missing for me is better support for Android apps. There is nothing else I would replace it with. From what I hear about KEYone, some people feel similarly about it - that they completely nailed the look and feel of the phone.

That's what makes me sad about the idea that BlackBerry phones might cease to exist. BlackBerry's have the optimal design to me, so without them I have to choose from the sea of clumsy phones that are all pretty much the same sh*t different brand. Maybe if Samsung somehow felt compelled to keep a line of phones with the same design principles, it wouldn't matter so much to me if BB keeps making phones.

All that said, I have to confess the other reason I enjoy BlackBerry: it's kind of an anomaly. Now that the brand's status is in the gutter, BlackBerry phones are rare and the only phones you can really say go against the grain (except their generic touchscreens). While it's probably stupid and self-indulgent, I like having a phone other people don't have. It's not just that I want to seem different myself, but I hate when no one innovates or tries something different in a market.

So that's what makes me happy about BB
    07-08-17 01:59 AM
    ease of use, security, no spyware, nice looking too!
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-08-17 07:02 PM
    Everyday I feel privileged to be using a device based on the highly rated QNX. Couldn't agree more with benena94: feels good to have something different and unique to everyone else around me. It's crazy to think there's 7 billion of us on this planet but overwhelmingly we only have two OS's (iOS &Android). Hope my Passport lasts many years. When it dies I will have to see what's out there. Really hope it's not just Apple and Android lol.
    mrigd likes this.
    07-08-17 07:26 PM
    They're simply the best phones one can buy. Though they fell off the map right around the 9900 Bold series; the KEYone is a game changer. I own a top tier "fruit" phone too and have put my main line on the KEYone because battery life blows away the 7 Plus. Plus I have cleaned out my phone dock. Why do I need app icons when I can program key shortcuts. Unbelievable device.
    07-08-17 08:44 PM

Hmmmmm - I know my wife wants to visit Aussieland in the worst way possible.
    Me, I LIKES my SNOW.
    07-17-17 01:07 PM
    Hmmmmm - I know my wife wants to visit Aussieland in the worst way possible.
    Me, I LIKES my SNOW.
    There is snow in Australia.
    07-27-17 12:50 PM
    There is snow in Australia.
    Eh? Where?

That would ROCK - take My Lovely Bride to Aussieland and pitch up a some place that had snow!!!!

The alimony payments would almost be worth it!

Seriously, though, I guess I should have made myself more clear: I like snow and COLD.
    My wife is the +30c person and I'm the MINUS 30c person.

Whereabouts do you get snow in Australia? Are there mountains where this happens?
    mrigd likes this.
    07-27-17 01:33 PM
    BlackBerry always had high quality hardware and software. That makes many happy.
    08-08-17 07:46 PM