I love my BlackBerry and could not now think about using anything else

I hope BlackBerry partner up with another company or something and continue I think they can get on par or better apple

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 03:15 PM
    I think everyone's at least a little curious about what the future holds for BBRY.
    09-20-13 03:19 PM
    I think they are done.
    It's been a good ride (5 years), but now it's time to say goodbye. iPhone (shudder) or that monstrosity from Google is the only option now....unless I can find a working Motorola RAZR....

Posted via CB10
    Tariq Nasir likes this.
    09-20-13 03:26 PM
    I'll wait it out. My Z10 does everything I want and better than Android in some cases. (I came from multiple experiences on Android)
    My contract will take another year to expire so until then I'll stick to BB10. Because it really does work.

Dunno, they should pair up with an Asus, have them take over the hardware and leave the software to BB. But keep the BlackBerry device feel. They make great feeling phones.

I honestly really want them to survive. I have no alternative. Android didn't work, iPhone doesn't work / isn't sold on my carrier.
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    09-20-13 03:33 PM
    wow.. just wow.. i will still get a z30.. well if it ever comes to vzw..
    jsanders likes this.
    09-20-13 03:35 PM
    I think theyvare going private. Thats why all this bad news and non existent marketing, just to push the price down

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-13 03:36 PM
    wow.. just wow.. i will still get a z30.. well if it ever comes to vzw..
    Good news!i believe they announced they'll be stocking it.
    09-20-13 03:40 PM
    Maybe this is a ploy to drive the price down enough for Prem Wasta to buy it and go private.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 03:42 PM
    They can't be saved. It's way too late for that.

They'll be bought and torn apart and BB10 will be killed off.
    Savior4Life and kevinnugent like this.
    09-20-13 03:44 PM
    Prem Watsa -- the Canadian Warren Buffet. Have faith.
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-20-13 03:45 PM
    We the people can save them with one very little thing it's called support and look at all the positive stuff that's being done so far

Remember The Past, Live The Present, Trust The Future
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    09-20-13 03:49 PM
    Perhaps this year is just like a bumpy winding road for bbry but things and the awesomeness of bb10 have JUST started since the rolling out of the 10.2. Look at the leaks forum, lots of new features, new additions and new capabilities added up to make our Z or Q run even more efficient. Things are starting to rebound after a long down turn.

I think the downturn is almost over and this is the point of return. However, of course it's like you're driving down a steep hill and you have to climb up, you can't climb that fast and you need to engage the low range gear to gain more traction before you go. That's what bbry is now doing. I feel very sorry for the employees who have to loss their jobs from their beloved company, I understand how that feels (I used to be terminated from my previous job too few months ago) as it won't be an easy one to tackle. However, TH and his team, no matter how bad they have to take action, I can see they are now about to drive the ship to the right direction after lots of unloading and operational efficiency programs. Of course, as the ship has just started to move we can't expect too much for now or at least till the end of the year. But in my view and in my faith, bbry will go through the stormy sea and keep sailing.

It's good to hear that there will only be 4 devices released. Remember bbry in the past was so cluttered and fragmented with lots of Curves, Bolds, Torches but now they only have Z and Q, 2 for high ends 2 for low to mid ends. With the Z30 released at a very good price (well done BBRY finally you got the right pricing for your phone this time!) of course the Z10 and the Q10 will get a cut off from their price, but that's good as they will shake the masses, wouldn't people consider if you can have a phone which can do much better than an iPhone for the price of LESS than an iPhone? No brainer if they say I wouldn't.

With the 10.2 to be released very soon starting from next month, again even though some of the features won't arrive on the Z10 or the Q as it was meant to be for the Z30 being the ultimate hi end bb10 device, but the core of the OS will be seeded to all devices anyway. That's the important point. I'm happy with no Miracast support on my Z10 as I don't see why I have to use it, I'm happy with no USB host support for my Z10 as I never use a thumb drive anymore, my phone is a portable HDD anyway even though I know it's good to have them offered. But let's hope these confusion will be addressed at the next BB10 jam Asia which is coming up shortly.

And last one, #BBM4ALL. Finally it's coming and I know it will be a BIG hit. This is the point where bbry will prove that their success is NOT dependent on BBM but it's because of their superiority in mobile industry with the leading security and the reliable private network backbone behind it. #BBM4ALL will be the point of return for BBRY.

That's why, I'll never stop shouting, #ichooseblackberry10 coz I know I always #keepmoving!!!

Posted via CB10
    BBVegasGirl80 and rjpawlak like this.
    09-20-13 04:02 PM
    It's finished......and I'm totally ****ed up first time in.my life I thought come on buy a BlackBerry and now this....sad day here in the Netherlands the news is that they even going to stop making consumers electronics ( phones) so the Z30 will be the last?????

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 04:15 PM
    It's finished......and I'm totally ****ed up first time in.my life I thought come on buy a BlackBerry and now this....sad day here in the Netherlands the news is that they even going to stop making consumers electronics ( phones) so the Z30 will be the last?????

Posted via CB10
    prosumer and enterprise devices only
    09-20-13 04:24 PM
    they need to pair up with a big company for hardware and just concentrate on software. Heins is a brutal CEO
    09-20-13 04:25 PM
    I reckon Apple would absorb it into their empire as they're keen to get a tighter grip on the major corporate market and the Government device market .. Apple and Blackberry pie anyone?
    09-20-13 04:28 PM
    prosumer and enterprise devices only
    Then the big apps will never come..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 04:32 PM
    I'll wait it out. My Z10 does everything I want and better than Android in some cases. (I came from multiple experiences on Android)
    My contract will take another year to expire so until then I'll stick to BB10. Because it really does work.

Dunno, they should pair up with an Asus, have them take over the hardware and leave the software to BB. But keep the BlackBerry device feel. They make great feeling phones.

I honestly really want them to survive. I have no alternative. Android didn't work, iPhone doesn't work / isn't sold on my carrier.
    I can agree with that. Asus does make awesome hardware. I have one of their 17" laptops. Its absolutely fantastic and didn't break the bank!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 04:34 PM
    I have no idea which phone I'm gonna get if blackberry dies... I'm gonna miss OS10 so much!!!

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    09-20-13 04:35 PM
    Well, it could be over for BlackBerry as we know it- which may lead to a better smartphone experience by enhancing what BlackBerry has to offer. The fat lady maybe clearing her throat.....but, she's not singing- yet.

"LOL. Remain Calm....and enjoy your Z. (~_*)"
    Savior4Life likes this.
    09-20-13 04:38 PM
    Everyone is like BlackBerry is going under, and I'm like, Hey!!! The Z30 is almost here!!!!

Posted via CB10
    AlwaysActions likes this.
    09-20-13 04:38 PM
    We the people can save them with one very little thing it's called support and look at all the positive stuff that's being done so far

Remember The Past, Live The Present, Trust The Future
    You my friend live in a fantasy world.
    kevinnugent likes this.
    09-20-13 04:56 PM
    well, I know my phone has nothing to do with corporate issues..., but I think they should focus on BBM on different platforms, and Enterprise... they're done in the conumers market...
    09-20-13 04:59 PM
    If blackberry were to go away. I'm definitely going to get a windows phone

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 05:03 PM
    You my friend live in a fantasy world.
    May look like that to you but working in a news group I see day in day out stuff happen like never thought before or same the other side
    09-20-13 05:11 PM
26 12