I work at a hotel in South Texas and in the past 10 months I've seen 7 BB10 devices from our guest. 3 Q10's, 2 Z10's, 1 Q5, and a Passport. The majority of our guest are usually Mexican nationals on business trips or shopping frenzies. I've also seen half a dozen legacy devices (in the 2 years I've worked with said hotel) They all showed pride using their devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 03:52 AM
    Down here in South Florida I haven't seen one BB10 besides ours, perhaps a couple of Legacy devices if anything....this is iPhone territory, everybody was assimilated and there is no way out from the 'Zombie Mode'!!!!!

Posted via P9983
    09-17-15 05:12 AM
    Down here in South Florida I haven't seen one BB10 besides ours, perhaps a couple of Legacy devices if anything....this is iPhone territory, everybody was assimilated and there is no way out from the 'Zombie Mode'!!!!!

Posted via P9983
    iSsimilation in progress... :-)

We need some counter-BBorg...

�   Leakers' gonna leak... :-)   �
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-17-15 07:26 PM
    iSsimilation in progress... :-)

We need some counter-BBorg...

Yes sir hahaha.....and that is leaving aside the Klingons, Androids and Ferengis....

Posted via P9983
    09-18-15 04:36 AM
    Yes sir hahaha.....and that is leaving aside the Klingons, Androids and Ferengis....

Posted via P9983
    Blackberry fans are the Klingons.
    kbz1960 and rayporsche like this.
    09-18-15 04:48 PM
    Blackberry fans are the Klingons.

Is Kevin the kuvah'magh?
    09-20-15 02:51 PM
    Is Kevin the kuvah'magh?
    kuvah'magh emeritus I guess.
    09-20-15 03:18 PM
    In Waterloo, Ont. In my own family, son, daughters/SO- out the 7 of us there are 5 BlackBerrys and 2 iPhones. None of us work for BB or any IT company. I see other BB daily, however, I am in BlackBerry country. There are still commited consumers that won't part with their BB.

 
    BerryRipe likes this.
    09-21-15 02:52 PM
    In Waterloo, Ont. In my own family, son, daughters/SO- out the 7 of us there are 5 BlackBerrys and 2 iPhones. None of us work for BB or any IT company. I see other BB daily, however, I am in BlackBerry country. There are still commited consumers that won't part with their BB.

 
    Good to hear. Rock on! :-)

09-21-15 04:52 PM
    I've seen one z30 one q10 and a classic and I have a z30 so yes
    09-22-15 04:36 PM
    I haven't seen many users in the last few years and when you see a user it like wow. Mostly everything is Android and Apple around here with a few having nonsmart phones.
    09-22-15 06:54 PM
    Privy, it seems... :-)

09-23-15 09:51 PM
    I saw a two Q10's and a Z10 this week (South Texas)

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:38 AM
    I am in the Metro NYC area and I have only seen 4 Passports other than mine. I see a lot of old Bolds on the commute. I have never seen a Priv except in an AT&T store. My feeling is the Priv is not selling well. Not sure how they can turn this around. In the end I love my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 07:57 AM
    In the last 7 month Since I live in Germany, I saw 1xQ10, 1xPassport and 2xZ10

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 09:22 PM
    Aside from my BlackBerry phones, I've only seen a Z30 in an airport

Posted from my Passport
    12-29-15 05:35 AM
    I live in New Jersey. I use to live in Waterloo Ontario Canada, the home of Blackberry. Six months ago I replaced my HTC Thunderbolt with a new Classic! Why? 1) I have arthritis in my thumbs and need the physical keyboard to type. I could never type with my thumbs anyway on touch screens because my fingers are too big. 2) I am loyal Canadian and want to see Blackberry survive and prosper. 3) They make good phones. 4) I think they are the most secure on the market. However, their marketing and distribution is abysmal especially in the USA, where I believe they must succeed if they are going to ultimately survive. Let me share my experience of how I had to obtain my Classic. My carrier is Verizon. I originally wanted to buy a Passport, but Verizon doesn't carry it. I wasn't prepared to change carriers, so I had to settle for a Classic. When I went to my Verizon store (who were suppose to be carrying it) they looked at me like I had three heads. Do they still make those phones the salesperson asked. I said yes, and you are suppose to be carrying it. Do you have one on display so I can try it out? (A reasonable request - why would I buy a phone that I couldn't see, try out first hand, and compare with the other phones on display?) I walked out pissed off!. I then contacted them by phone and was able to order one online sight unseen without ever having the opportunity to try it out - blind faith I guess). I had done my homework on the phone so I knew what I would be getting to the extent that is possible without having had the opportunity to try it out. I am definitely the exception to the rule. I would suggest that very few people in the USA are going to purchase any Blackberry phone without being to try it out first hand like I did. Their phones are great, but their marketing and distribution stink - and unless they get that fixed, they are doomed to go under. I'm no marketing genius. This is just my humble opinion.
    12-30-15 08:04 AM
    I live in New Jersey. I use to live in Waterloo Ontario Canada, the home of Blackberry. Six months ago I replaced my HTC Thunderbolt with a new Classic! Why? 1) I have arthritis in my thumbs and need the physical keyboard to type. I could never type with my thumbs anyway on touch screens because my fingers are too big. 2) I am loyal Canadian and want to see Blackberry survive and prosper. 3) They make good phones. 4) I think they are the most secure on the market. However, their marketing and distribution is abysmal especially in the USA, where I believe they must succeed if they are going to ultimately survive. Let me share my experience of how I had to obtain my Classic. My carrier is Verizon. I originally wanted to buy a Passport, but Verizon doesn't carry it. I wasn't prepared to change carriers, so I had to settle for a Classic. When I went to my Verizon store (who were suppose to be carrying it) they looked at me like I had three heads. Do they still make those phones the salesperson asked. I said yes, and you are suppose to be carrying it. Do you have one on display so I can try it out? (A reasonable request - why would I buy a phone that I couldn't see, try out first hand, and compare with the other phones on display?) I walked out pissed off!. I then contacted them by phone and was able to order one online sight unseen without ever having the opportunity to try it out - blind faith I guess). I had done my homework on the phone so I knew what I would be getting to the extent that is possible without having had the opportunity to try it out. I am definitely the exception to the rule. I would suggest that very few people in the USA are going to purchase any Blackberry phone without being to try it out first hand like I did. Their phones are great, but their marketing and distribution stink - and unless they get that fixed, they are doomed to go under. I'm no marketing genius. This is just my humble opinion.
    I think it is important to distinguish what you mean by "Verizon store". Corporate stores, actually owned by Verizon, probably carry BB, at least mine always has. They have been prominently displayed in the store as well.
    Last edited by GadgetTravel; 12-31-15 at 03:06 PM.
    12-31-15 08:45 AM
    I live in the NJ/NY area and see some Bolds and Classic. Never seen the Priv in the wild. I did stop in an At&T store in Manhattan and three people not together were looking at the Priv. Nice display signage as well.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 12:09 PM
    I live and work between Baltimore and DC and never ever see one of any sort in either city, Priv included. I feel like the only guy in a 50 mile radius with a Classic.
    03-02-16 03:01 PM
    BlackBerry's position in North America?

Laying down for a nap on the 401 in a blizzard.

They are bound to be run over by someone doing a buck forty, most probably a transport with a big Samsung or Apple ad on it that will keep on trucking, totally unaware of what they ran over.

Posted via CB10
    For those of you outside of Canada, a "blizzard" is a SNOW STORM, often paralyzing large areas of land, sometimes for days at a time - I kid you not.

I see the odd BB around, more OS10 than anything else. I have a brother-in-law who works for a major Canadian bank and they are solidly BB10 still - he loves his Passport, it's an indispensible tool for him as he is on the road a great deal and supervises people all over Manitoba.
    03-02-16 04:58 PM
96 ... 234