Has anyone else in the UK been sent the most recent customer satisfaction survey?

I received it a couple of days ago and, because it is in my interest for BB to survive, dutifully completed same.

I imagine I will be in a tiny minority of BB users who bother to do this (it takes 5 minutes) with absolutely no incentive whatsoever. Why not offer a prize? Is there still a warehouse full of Z10s somewhere? I can't imagine anyone other than hardcore BB enthusiasts or CBers bothering otherwise, so the survey is unlikely to produce representative results for the hard-to-reach target market.
    05-30-14 10:43 PM
    I get what you're saying, but currently they're getting input from people dedicated to the brand. Their only motivation is making BlackBerry better. Introduce prizes, and it will attract folks who could not care less.
    05-30-14 11:02 PM
    I get what you're saying, but currently they're getting input from people dedicated to the brand. Their only motivation is making BlackBerry better. Introduce prizes, and it will attract folks who could not care less.
    I see what you're saying re attracting gold-diggers, but if this survey is only sent to existing users, then that should be minimal. Also, whilst enthusiasts are useful when it comes to R&D, BB needs also to reach out to their more casual user base if, as JC says, they are not done with the handset business yet. A prize would draw in many business users who are BB by default, as well as younger users who simply CBA with surveys...
    06-01-14 11:59 AM
    Meh, I prefer the "what's in it for me" to be an improved product I love.

As far as R&D, that's what the Beta zone is for, though very underutilized.
    06-01-14 12:21 PM
    I did one of those once.... I agree, for filling one of those out we should at least get a free $.99 app.

But I think it is a mistake asking existing BB10 users, as most of them are fan.... And too many of them will say "we don't need apps just a great browser", or maybe "specs don't matter", or "my Z10's battery last 365 days it good enough".

They need to be taking to the front line people at carriers, they in general know more about what people like and don't like. Offer them a free "Classic" in exchange for some of there time..... might could use a survey to teach as well as learn, and you get a device in someones hand that could benefit you in the long run. Just tell them up front it will take 15 minutes. And it could be wrote off as a marketing cost....
    06-04-14 10:57 AM
    Exactly - greater market penetration is required for these surveys. No-one with ideas worth having will give them away, gratis, in a survey, unless they already like you or your product.
    06-04-14 01:14 PM