I am at the mall today and pass by 4 or 5 cell phone kiosks. Not one of them had the BlackBerry demo units powered up. Galaxies and iPhones were all powered up. When I inquired at three booths they all said they had nowhere to plug them in.
    I asked why they didn't unplug the other phones and plug in the Blackberries and they said " well nobody is stopping to look at them" I said " Do you think that might be due to the fact that they are NOT POWERED UP??!!!!!!!.
    The response " Ya I suppose so".

How is BlackBerry supposed to sell these phones if you leave the front line sales up to these incompetent idiots working for minimum wage?

I was tempted to go to The Source and buy a power bar for five bucks and go throw it at the idiots working these booths.

Makes me angry!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 02:23 PM

you asked, powerbar listened. - we now have "Berry Blast" powerbars.
    09-15-13 02:26 PM
    http://img.runningwarehouse.com/new_big/PBG24-BB-1.jpg

LOL

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 02:35 PM
    http://img.runningwarehouse.com/new_big/PBG24-BB-1.jpg

BAHAHAHA.
    That made my day.
    09-15-13 02:36 PM
    Edible power bars is what I thought too! But you actually had something more intelligent to say.. lol funny

Yes not powering up BlackBerry devices versus powering the competitors is a no brainer as to why people don't bother. Could it also be because they believe BlackBerry is going down the drain anyways?

I see it as the public losing faith at a exponential rate. When you even mention BlackBerry to some folks all you hear is laughter.
    09-15-13 03:33 PM
    Could it also be though that people aren't generally asking to see the BlackBerry's?

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:51 PM
    Lets face it yall BB screwed the pooch.....they should have led with the concept phone the "BLADE"
    They needed to have come hard with not only the hard core guts of the 10 but the pure POWER of a Sexy Package that the BLADE Could Have delivered, but instead just like the kiosk worker said....."Ain't NOBODY checkin for BB" so whether it was turned on or not ain't nobody checkin for a cheap knock off of the I 4-5-6......... BB missed the mark terribly with all that new power inside and no Glizt and Glamour on the outside..... Lets face it folks SEX sales and Z and Q had all the sexyness as my 65 yr old Uncle Randall.....
    09-15-13 05:28 PM