interesting post on this site, very lighweight but when I checked my stock prices this am this article was mentioned in the stock news

Blackberry Up 5% Amid Reports of Good Reviews For New Phone
    2 hours ago
    10:01 AM EDT, 07/02/2014 (MT Newswires) -- Blackberry (BB.TO, BBRY) is up more than 5% in early trading on the TSX early Wednesday with Canada's BNN TV citing a report in Business Insider saying its new "big" phone seems to be "surprisingly good". BNN says Blackberry has in the recent past had a negative reviews of some new products from the off.

BNN says the new phone has a square screen of 4.5 inches size - which may be popular with older people who might otherwise struggle to read phone texts. The phone also reportedly has high resolution.

BNN also cites the Crackberry.com site as saying the display is "elegant" - prompting BNN to say maybe Blackberry has got the software right with this one. It cites Crackberry as saying the keyboard is bigger, broader, soften and wider than the keyboard on previous phones.

Price: 11.50, Change: +0.56, Percent Change: +5.1

-- Blackberry Up 5% On TSX; BNN TV Cites Business Insider Saying "Strange" New Big Phone Seems "Surprisingly Good" Based On Early Review
    2 hours ago
    09:52 AM EDT, 07/02/2014 (MT Newswires) --

Price: 11.56, Change: +0.62, Percent Change: +5.7

even more interesting is the article refers to the Crackberry pre-review as a source!!!

Holy circular reference Batman!!!!!

either way loving the my BB stock lately
    mjdimer likes this.
    07-02-14 11:35 AM
    Well, I'm really curious about the backstory behind that review now, as a shareholder I'm not complaining either :-)
    Z30Commission likes this.
    07-02-14 12:04 PM
    It seems passport is getting some really mixed opinions. While some think it's horrible I've seen some good feedback as well. It is different enough though to turn heads which matters a lot here
    07-03-14 05:55 AM
    Get ready for a drop because of a story that many don't really understand,It involves VW and QNX.BB hasn't commented yet and because of that some say this is Bad News.
    07-03-14 06:01 AM
    Get ready for a drop because of a story that many don't really understand,It involves VW and QNX.BB hasn't commented yet and because of that some say this is Bad News.
    Maybe it won't move. The QNX division isn't as influential on BBRY as the smartphone division.

QNX has been a decently strong play in automotive for years now and the stock market pretty much ignored that side of the business.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 06:19 AM
    I read something about VW buying something QNX related. Article read like there was nothing concrete.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 10:17 PM
    BlackBerry sold an R&D division of QNX to VW.

Sounded like auto interface stuff.

Hard to know pos or neg from to outside. Market said, meh

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    07-05-14 10:40 PM