With BBM apparently spinning off into an independent entity, here's another venture that Blackberry can get into.

Here is my pitch. I would model the show after The Apprentice, mixed in with The Voice. In the boardroom you can have Mike L, Prem, and Alicia Keys as the judges.

For the contestants, they should take applicants from the Armchair CEO thread. Crackberry Kevin should be invited as a "celebrity" contestant. I would like to see some superfans like Belfastdispatcher and blackjack into the mix. And of course we need an "expert" or two from the "I Support BBRY..." thread.

As for the name of the show, Armchair CEO.

Oh man I would be glued to this show. Too bad it is far too late to develop it for the fall season.
    richardat likes this.
    09-21-13 06:31 AM
    With BBM apparently spinning off into an independent entity, here's another venture that Blackberry can get into.

Here is my pitch. I would model the show after The Apprentice, mixed in with The Voice. In the boardroom you can have Mike L, Prem, and Alicia Keys as the judges.

For the contestants, they should take applicants from the Armchair CEO thread. Crackberry Kevin should be invited as a "celebrity" contestant. I would like to see some superfans like Belfastdispatcher and blackjack into the mix. And of course we need an "expert" or two from the "I Support BBRY..." thread.

As for the name of the show, Armchair CEO.

Oh man I would be glued to this show. Too bad it is far too late to develop it for the fall season.
    Where can I apply? Man, I hope those three don't read anything I wrote about them. I'll send in my Mantracker audition tape!

You have to admit, while I believe my sensible rational approach to things won't fit well with the company, the added drama from guessing which of my 12 alleged forum entities are really me, as well as "They say he works for Apple/Google/Samsung" can make for some good TV!
    09-21-13 06:33 AM