They know how to advertise that is for sure. Basically saying you can watch the Red Zone Channel on your GS4. I watch them advertise International sporting events heavily too. Meanwhile BlackBerry apparently sits back and waits for others to determine it's future and for the big wigs to cash out. What are they stockpiling that cash for to pay out the execs for the stellar job they are doing? When will they make an effort to advertise and try to change the poor perception of the name BlackBerry? YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook advertising isn't going to cut it!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 12:22 PM
    I'm confused. Can't you watch the RedZone channel on any phone (with an RZ app) if you have a cable subscription to the channel? And doesn't Verizon offer it's customer RZ (or some other NFL "exclusive") also?
    09-08-13 12:42 PM
    I'm confused. Can't you watch the RedZone channel on any phone (with an RZ app) if you have a cable subscription to the channel? And doesn't Verizon offer it's customer RZ (or some other NFL "exclusive") also?
    Not BlackBerry! No Red Zone app or Directv app. And yes while iPhone does have a Directv app like Android, Samsung is sponsoring it and getting the recognition. The NFL Mobile App available on BlackBerry only provides the premium video content if you are a Verizon customer. The point is that BlackBerry advertising in the US is still dreadful and/or nonexistent. NFL and Fantasy Football are huge in the US and BlackBerry needs to work on getting more of this addressed with apps, and advertising what they do have.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 01:20 PM
    Not BlackBerry! No Red Zone app or Directv app. And yes while iPhone does have a Directv app like Android, Samsung is sponsoring it and getting the recognition. The NFL Mobile App available on BlackBerry only provides the premium video content if you are a Verizon customer. The point is that BlackBerry advertising in the US is still dreadful and/or nonexistent. NFL and Fantasy Football are huge in the US and BlackBerry needs to work on getting more of this addressed with apps, and advertising what they do have.
    Posted via CB10
    For a while BlackBerry was doing some regular advertising during programs that I watch (or at least I was them as I Fast Forwarded thru commercials). But I haven't seen any in a while...
    09-09-13 07:56 AM
    For a while BlackBerry was doing some regular advertising during programs that I watch (or at least I was them as I Fast Forwarded thru commercials). But I haven't seen any in a while...
    Yeah all I hear now are radio ads from AT&T about the Z10 and Q10, one has the classic qwerty, other is a full touch experience, and both have BlackBerry Balance. Nothing that says why someone should look at them or that they have changed from the BBOS devices. I think they have given up for the moment and are waiting for the Z30 and 10.2 to come out, or at least that is what my hope is to why they have gone basically silent..
    09-09-13 09:39 AM
    I really hope they didn't burn through their TV advertising money during the NCAA tournament...
    09-09-13 11:47 AM