Hi just stumbled upon a news about the world's most valued companies and sadly blackberry dropped off the rankings. ;( I am a blackberry fan and this news really made me sad. On the other hand, I am still hoping that BB will get back UP soon.
    11-09-13 08:52 PM
    Hello and welcome. Yes the news is sad but many of us have hope as you do.
    Thanks for your input!
    milo53 likes this.
    11-09-13 09:00 PM
    Don't be sad

Posted via CB10(BBM#22) on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    11-09-13 09:40 PM
    I can remember wen BlackBerry was a very good phone the only thing why they are not as good is coz they can't get the applications like apple and Samsung can soon as they can get the apps the phone will rise to top again as it's all people want on a phone is the apps

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:44 PM
    I can remember wen BlackBerry was a very good phone the only thing why they are not as good is coz they can't get the applications like apple and Samsung can soon as they can get the apps the phone will rise to top again as it's all people want on a phone is the apps

Posted via CB10
    This is really somethingggg great that I want to look forward to. It will require more funds and I hope BB can sustain it. Fingers crossed.
    11-15-13 11:21 AM
    Then go out and do your part, buy the new bb10 device if you are still using the legacy device. If everyone keeps holding back from upgrading or keep thinking BlackBerry is going to be dead and not buy there new bb10 devices or buys iPhone or Android phone , then they surely will be dead. If you support them and buy bb10 then they won't be dead. It's as simple as that people!

Posted using my awesome BBZ10
    skibnik likes this.
    11-16-13 10:26 PM
    10.2.1.1055 leak now allows direct downloads of Android apps good things are coming to BlackBerry it can only get better!

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1055 Take that Mr App Gap!
    newcollector likes this.
    11-17-13 12:57 AM
    Then go out and do your part, buy the new bb10 device if you are still using the legacy device. If everyone keeps holding back from upgrading or keep thinking BlackBerry is going to be dead and not buy there new bb10 devices or buys iPhone or Android phone , then they surely will be dead. If you support them and buy bb10 then they won't be dead. It's as simple as that people!

Posted using my awesome BBZ10
    By everyone you mean the 12 people still using legacy BB in north america? By all means - go for it. Amazes me we are at THIS point, and some people still have no clue what's happened.
    11-17-13 01:58 AM
    By everyone you mean the 12 people still using legacy BB in north america? By all means - go for it. Amazes me we are at THIS point, and some people still have no clue what's happened.
    This, plus, they have lost the trust of loyal users. They treat users and stock holders very shabbily.
    11-21-13 03:42 PM