So, I noticed many members actually like the new "Powered by BlackBerry" slogan more than the "Keep Moving" one. I found it effective in the new 18 second commercial spot that features "Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment ".
    It got me thinking of the endless ideas this slogan can produce.

Just wondering? (if you're bored of course) Does anyone have any ideas of how to use this new slogan effectively? Mine is obviously not going to get off the ground for many reasons. It's just a starting point. I know, I know...it's not a good one....but it can always go up from here.
    Attached Thumbnails Powered By BlackBerry-img_1394499602662_edit_edit.jpg  
    03-10-14 08:45 PM
    When sending an email instead of putting the regular signature that comes with the phone you can change it and say something like...This email has been Powered by BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    xBURK, tmf06 and Rex Racer like this.
    03-10-14 08:58 PM
    When sending an email instead of putting the regular signature that comes with the phone you can change it and say something like...This email has been Powered by BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    Just changed my email signature. Thanks for the idea.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:04 PM
    Powered by BlackBerry

A lot better then what I've seen few times ago: Sent from my iPhone and may contain textual errors

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:21 PM
    I wouldn't call "powered by Blackberry" an effective slogan. Simple because it mentions the company name and the interpretation depends on how you feel about the company.
    03-10-14 09:22 PM
    Just changed my sig, too. Excellent. An ad campaign could show little crises where a BlackBerry user steps in and saves the day.

The boss's presentation goes down the drain because someone forgot the equipment. An employee jumps up, whips out an HDMI cable and BB10, pulls a couple of files from the computer back at the office, and gives a brilliant presentation. (Of course, true brilliance would be using Bridge from the phone to a BB10 tablet, right?).

Something delays arrangements for a surprise party or awards ceremony. BBM shows how close the delivery of the (cake, trophy, surprise celeb, etc) is.

Any high-pressure business or social situation where speed and multitasking can make a person look good. Execs and teens alike would want that, right? I'll tell you, many a time my BB has saved my day. Especially the Z. It is a little demon workhorse. As are my PlayBooks.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-10-14 09:23 PM
    Powered by BlackBerry

A lot better then what I've seen few times ago: Sent from my iPhone and may contain textual errors

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Good point.
    Just wondering if your profile avatar is you or Chef Ramsey?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:25 PM
    I wouldn't call "powered by Blackberry" an effective slogan. Simple because it mentions the company name and the interpretation depends on how you feel about the company.
    For sure, this is true in the eyes who don't give a crap about BlackBerry for various reasons. One thing though, one great advertising campaign can change the perception of a company quickly. Likely not going to happen with BlackBerry, but it is still a possibility.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:30 PM
    Not really, the interpretation does depend on how you feel about the individual though. If you view the person as an underachieving slacker then I guess that power wasn't very good. However, if you view the person as successful, driven, and tireless then it obviously works.

So... you guys better think twice before putting it as your signature!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    I really enjoyed the (brief) Dave Hopkinson ad. I look forward to similar spots from other high profile individuals - maybe we could rope in Cam Neely of the Boston Bruins (ha). I've updated my auto signature accordingly - great idea!
    xBURK likes this.
    03-10-14 09:36 PM
    I will still keep my website as part of my professional signature but I think something like ' I still Believe in BlackBerry' rings true for my opinion of the company.
    xBURK likes this.
    03-10-14 09:42 PM
    Lmao they should get DiCaprio since he's a BlackBerry user and do like an inception themed commercial (check your email within an app! AN APP WITHIN AN APP!) sorry don't listen to me lol.
    xBURK and AnimalPak200 like this.
    03-10-14 09:47 PM
    Lmao they should get DiCaprio since he's a BlackBerry user and do like an inception themed commercial (check your email within an app! AN APP WITHIN AN APP!) sorry don't listen to me lol.
    Sounds like the beginning of a really funny advertisement campaign or a youtube parody anyways lol ... now only if we were talking about this in 2010. Granted if 10.2 was out in 2010 who knows what the state of BlackBerry would be right now, pretty good is my guess.
    xBURK and nquyen like this.
    03-10-14 09:57 PM
    I will still keep my website as part of my professional signature but I think something like ' I still Believe in BlackBerry' rings true for my opinion of the company.
    I understand your point but I wouldn't use that slogan in paid advertising. (I realize you're talking about your company though)
    "I still believe" reminds me of all that's gone wrong in the past few years with BlackBerry. Mind you, "Powered by BlackBerry" can also drum up that recollection, but it's a statement without any regrets.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:58 PM