This is my other thread and refering to make it easy to use android app for Blackberry and sales.

BB could get there own Android store with only checked apps and secure apps.

Why is this possible because now people Generate there own debug token to get every android app working. So what blackberry must
    do is just build in automatic generator for your own phone and as soon you download it from there own android storet will get to your phone and will be getting turn into a bar file with debug token special for your phone.

So BB another plan for you. still hope you take my advertising ideas also. BB10 best of two world

The dubug toke generator could be build in there own android store so you could download apps from a real blackberry android store with allready checked apps without sneaky software. I also promise Blackberry if they only get 4-5 stars from the android store in with high check value also android user could use the store because it is always high quality and checked apps.

So Blackberry can make also profit on android users but please take my advise only 3.5 start apps and get quallity high because there is a lot of crappy and unsafe apps on the android store.
    Last edited by whatsever; 08-24-13 at 08:53 AM.
    08-24-13 08:40 AM
    Most of the Android ports in BBW have slight modifications to them such as UI and etc. There's still slight differences in the player from the actual OS.

It's not as simple as cut and paste. There still needs to be slight modification for most apps. Just cutting and pasting from the Play Store also has its legal issues.

Your idea seems great but, thinking realistcally, there's a lot of problems.
    08-24-13 09:09 AM
    OK but still not impossible.
    08-24-13 04:06 PM
    Once you start talking about BBRY's own Android store, you need to start talking about developers putting their apps in there, because it's not like anyone can just fill it up with Android apps they've grabbed from Google Play. (That, of course, would be piracy.) While Amazon has been more or less successful at having Android developers fill up its app store, BBRY is not Amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    08-24-13 06:28 PM