After about 1 year of using everything and all.
    Here is my Professional Evaluation on the current Mobile OS's. I've used them ALL.
    ATInsider ? Mobile OS Compared

BlackBerry 10.3.1 - 90/100
    Android 5.0 - 65/100
    iOS 8.1 - 50/100
    WP 8.1 - 45/100 (Perhaps WP 10 will increase this rating)
    nt300, Anthony_2u and bungaboy like this.
    04-01-15 03:49 PM
    finally someone who gets it the othe OS's are just clumsy with having to touch buttons all the time to go back here and there nothing is as fluid as BB10
    nt300 and thymaster like this.
    04-01-15 04:42 PM
    Fully Agree. BB10 beats them. It's basically superior Technologically and I find it much easier to learn and use. Android is like a maze. You need to be a time vampire to use that thing.

And many know I hate iOS. Most useless of them all.

Sexy White Z30
    thymaster likes this.
    04-01-15 09:55 PM
    Yep blackberry 10 is the best
    nt300 likes this.
    04-01-15 11:11 PM
    Written like a BlackBerry fanboy

Posted via CB10
    Donvald, kenicolo, MikeX74 and 3 others like this.
    04-02-15 02:33 AM
    The UI is very subjective, I love the WP UI and much prefer it over the other OS's so you can't hold it as a definitive negative. My two pennies on the subject.
    Sent from my Luminous Lime Green Lumia 930
    04-02-15 05:18 AM
    The UI is very subjective, I love the WP UI and much prefer it over the other OS's so you can't hold it as a definitive negative. My two pennies on the subject.
    Sent from my Luminous Lime Green Lumia 930
    This is a personal review. So its opinion based, nothing written in stone in other words. My next device would be a Windows Based if for some reason BBRY doesn't get out of its situation for example. But I hope they do, because BB10 is simply amazing IMO. I can't stand iOS though, I would have given it a 10 out of 100 LOL.
    04-02-15 05:56 AM
    This is a personal review. So its opinion based, nothing written in stone in other words. My next device would be a Windows Based if for some reason BBRY doesn't get out of its situation for example. But I hope they do, because BB10 is simply amazing IMO. I can't stand iOS though, I would have given it a 10 out of 100 LOL.

Lol I know, though I do think they are both very capable systems. It was a tough call between my old 920 and the Z10.
    04-02-15 06:18 AM
    Lol I know, though I do think they are both very capable systems. It was a tough call between my old 920 and the Z10.
    I was dying for an upgrade too. Really enjoyed the Q5, but I bit my lip and went with the Z30. Now I can never go back to a physical keyboard phone. I simply love the Z30, what a device.
    04-02-15 06:49 AM
    I have iOS, Android and BB10. Potentiality BB10 is the best. I love using it but I could never recommend it because it is buggy. Particularly the apps. Seldom have app issues on my other devices. Never had to reload the OS on other devices or reboot them.

The one big advantage of BB10 is the way you close the app after use, the browser does not keep open multiple pages and for me, you can adjust the font size for reading web pages.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 04-04-15 at 10:49 AM.
    04-04-15 09:39 AM
    An OS today without app support can not be the best, sorry. I agree it is the best out of the box, and with apps taken out of the equation, but without apps to interface with back office systems, PBX systems and video systems, without a good office suite, it simply isn't the best. The Android app support doesn't fix it because they can't be counted on to work one release after the other. Perhaps since BlackBerry is now stating they are focused on business you should have looked at things from a business perspective and you would see that the iOS and Android, while maybe not as elegant, are clearly superior in what they can do via the use of apps that simply are not available or don't work on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    04-04-15 11:21 AM
    The fanboyism is strong with this one. Not gonna bother refuting anything

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and Donvald like this.
    04-05-15 03:17 PM
    I find them all pretty close at this point, myself. Android is my least fav so far, but my use has been limited to heavily skinned (TouchWiz) or forked (FireOS) so i haven't given a fair shake on unskinned lollypop.

My GF has a Windows Phone and I like it. Find it a bit weird sometimes, but applaud Microsoft for doing something different.

My two devices are iPhone 6 and BlackBerry 10. Prefer the BB for navigation, but find iOS a bit more polished and robust (though not perfect by any stretch).
    Alvin Loh and Bbnivende like this.
    04-05-15 03:23 PM
    I prefer bb10 to android annd iPhone. I wouldn't put the ratings so far apart though, if bb10 is a 9 then android is probably an 8.5 iPhone a 7

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 03:28 PM
    Damn, I was hoping some wiz kid at Stanford (or perhaps UW) had come up with some computer-science based quantitative analysis of mobile operating systems.

Something like:
    function (Number of lines of code, over-all size, hooks and APIs, energy consumption, trash sweeping, vulnerability compartmentalization, indexing efficiency, blah blah blah blah) = Quantitative_OS_Awesomeness_Measure
    04-05-15 03:33 PM
    Damn, I was hoping some wiz kid at Stanford (or perhaps UW) had come up with some computer-science based quantitative analysis of mobile operating systems.

Something like:
    function (Number of lines of code, over-all size, hooks and APIs, energy consumption, trash sweeping, vulnerability compartmentalization, indexing efficiency, blah blah blah blah) = Quantitative_OS_Awesomeness_Measure
    Sounds like really fun master's thesis.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 04:36 PM
    iPhone and BB10 only for me.....android is a spying device, I really don't want to use it

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 09:45 AM
    Virtually no one has bought anything based on OS for more than 30 years. They base it on what they can do with the device+ecosystem. Symbian fan kept arguing until it disappeared that it was the best OS. It doesn't matter if you can't do as much with it. An isolated OS, separate from the software and such available for it is meaningless.
    Troy Tiscareno, JeepBB and Donvald like this.
    04-12-15 03:32 PM
    LOL, mobile industry insider. Since we are making names up for ourselves I am a Mobile Industry Elite.
    04-12-15 03:35 PM
    LOL, mobile industry insider. Since we are making names up for ourselves I am a Mobile Industry Elite.
    And I am GadgetFreak! I'm good to go with that.
    04-12-15 05:24 PM
    After about 1 year of using everything and all.
    Here is my Completely biased fanboy Evaluation on the current Mobile OS's. I've used them ALL.
    Fixed it for you.
    GadgetTravel and Donvald like this.
    04-12-15 06:45 PM
    I tried them all and I must say BB10 is by far the superior one. It's easy to use and no complicated navigation like Android.

Long live Blackberry.
    04-14-15 11:55 PM
    I am an Avian Master.
    04-17-15 10:28 PM
    Virtually no one has bought anything based on OS for more than 30 years. They base it on what they can do with the device+ecosystem. Symbian fan kept arguing until it disappeared that it was the best OS. It doesn't matter if you can't do as much with it. An isolated OS, separate from the software and such available for it is meaningless.
    Name one thing my Z30 c,not do that a iPhone can? If you answer that, you are either being dishonest or dilusional. BB10 can and is the best business OS out. iOS is a complete joke. It's e-mail setup is a joke. BlackBerry 10 is for Business and Pleasure. iPhones are little fruity useless toys that pretend to be productive.

Sexy White Z30....
    04-17-15 11:09 PM
    Name one thing my Z30 c,not do that a iPhone can? If you answer that, you are either being dishonest or dilusional. BB10 can and is the best business OS out. iOS is a complete joke. It's e-mail setup is a joke. BlackBerry 10 is for Business and Pleasure. iPhones are little fruity useless toys that pretend to be productive.

Sexy White Z30....
    If you seriously think that there is nothing an iPhone is able to do that a z30 can't then you are either being dishonest or delusional

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    04-18-15 06:49 AM
27 12